• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Paris DOOM :eek:

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paris DOOM :eek:

France teacher had received '''days of threats''' before his brutal killing - BBC News

Can't see this posted yet in here so I thought it's worth a shot.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    France teacher had received '''days of threats''' before his brutal killing - BBC News

Can't see this posted yet in here so I thought it's worth a shot.
    I can understand why it hadn't been posted.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Ah, you mustn't post stuff like that.

It upsets the mods.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

It upsets the mods.

yeah some of them.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

One would have thought a history teacher would be aware of history of a certain religion and desist from such actions which might get him killed.

Comment

Looks like the perpetrator was another male. What a surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Looks like the perpetrator was another male. What a surprise.

They arrested both parents and a number of relatives so no it wasn't just a single male. People willing to kill for offence to their sky fairies are just incompatible with modern civilisation.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Apparently the scrote was so proud of his work he put photographs on line.

Then he found out that using a popgun against the plod who were armed with proper firearms wasn't such A Good Idea.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Apparently the scrote was so proud of his work he put photographs on line.

Then he found out that using a popgun against the plod who were armed with proper firearms wasn't such A Good Idea.
                  The sad thing about death is that is finite and does not give the opportunity to reflect that there is no Paradise. with 72 virgins or "hairless except the eyebrows and the head" as described in a well known book.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

It upsets the mods.
                    I was on another thread where I hinted about the story but as I couldn't work out what I could post I didn't.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X