• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Paris DOOM :eek:

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    They arrested both parents and a number of relatives so no it wasn't just a single male. People willing to kill for offence to their sky fairies are just incompatible with modern civilisation.
    So it was the parents and relatives as well, was it? When a white cop is involved, you’re all for waiting for trial and not jumping to conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      So it was the parents and relatives as well, was it? When a white cop is involved, you’re all for waiting for trial and not jumping to conclusions.
      Well in this case the criminal had already been tried...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

No I am all for facts not glib statements. You suggested it was a single male when in fact many people seem to be involved in the expert opinion of the police.

So on the cops accused of having a man who resisted arrest and probably sadly overdosed on opiates die on them and the ones who returned fire and shot a woman who was standing next to the original shooter the woman herself may have been involved in drug deals she was definitely involved with drug dealers should we hang them yet?

I suggest we should wait for trial in all of these cases.

I have already said in the Floyd case the police (who were mixed ethnicities) were almost certainly incompetent in the use of that position. Mr Floyd had consumed a probably lethal amount of Fentanyl I will let you go to their houses and throw rocks & threaten them because YOU know what happened.

The Police at Miss Taylor's flat were all white but as they were returning fire when serving a warrant (it was no knock but they decided to knock & announce themselves) the alleged drug dealing boyfriend fired a shot through the closed door so the Police couldn't have known who was shooting. However as one of the officers shot wildly he has already been charged. I am not quite sure what you think the Police officers could have done different?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
        X