• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump will win the presidency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    The "covid in the USA was much worse than europe" argument is screwed now.
    Trump’s argument is that pandemic is over - nothing-burger, fake news - 220k Americans died on purpose to stop him from being re-elected

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      The "covid in the USA was much worse than europe" argument is screwed now.
      We might be on our 2nd wave, they're on their 3rd. Although in reality, Europe had a lull while it's rampaged across the US unhindered - they had sustained deaths of 1000-ish per day as Trump was telling people they'd turned the tide.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

If Trump loses the election he will leave the country.

Where does he have golf courses again in the UK?
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

He will barricade himself inside Russian Embassy

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            If Trump loses the election he will leave the country.

Where does he have golf courses again in the UK?
            Probably go to team up with Tony in the East, to continue his work towards world peace.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Fair point, but isn't this sort of last-minute revelation par for the course in an election? Do people buy it?
              Minnie does. But then he's a dim as a blown lightbulb
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Let's face it, Mr Bean could make a better president than Trump.

First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                  Let's face it, Mr Bean could make a better president than Trump.

You mean he would be less dangerous in a pandemic.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Using sockie again, sasguru
                    Not a sockie. This is the only account I post from and I rarely post as most threads are full of crud. A decade ago that wasn't the case. With contracting dying out perhaps there is no reversal to the mean possible.

Also: I understand that chap was retired or in the south east. I'm neither, unfortunately not the former, certainly.

Comment

Originally posted by rogerfederer View Post
                      Not a sockie. This is the only account I post from and I rarely post as most threads are full of crud. A decade ago that wasn't the case. With contracting dying out perhaps there is no reversal to the mean possible.
                      A decade ago, but your account is from 2018?

Comment

Working...
                      X