• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump will win the presidency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump will win the presidency

That is my prediction. I looked at a chart so I know I am right.
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

If you know you are right, why not bet $250k on it.
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
      That is my prediction. I looked at a chart so I know I am right.
      In 2024?

Would not bet against that

Comment

I think you're right too. I've read anecdotally that although the odds are in Biden's favour, most people seem to be betting for Trump. I suspect given the (IMO rightly deserved) vitriol he's getting in the mainstream media, there's probably quite a few people who will vote for him but not necessarily admit it in public.

What's truly shocking though it that out of a country that size, it comes down to those two geriatric blokes.
        And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          In 2024?

Would not bet against that
          You think he'll still be compos mentis in 4 years time?
          Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Biden is not coming out of his basement for the next 4 days.

He's clearly being taking bribes and doesn't want to be asked about it. When he does appear again they will just release another bunch of emails.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
              You think he'll still be compos mentis in 4 years time?
              Fat POS gets first rate medical and even if goes completely bonkers nobody would notice the difference, he is not the guy who'd lose this year and won't try to rerun in 2024, especially because he can annouce it straight away and start collecting money for it (like he did in 2017, right after taking post).

I also reckon he will force some senator to resign to take his place, this does not give immunity like his Presidential post does, but will make it harder for the FBI to get him.

Hopefully that would fook up GOP for good.

Comment

I think you're wrong.

He's way ahead of Clinton in every respect and 2016 was close.

National and state polls tell a similar story, including swing states.

Voters don't dislike Biden in the same way they disliked Clinton (the opposite).

Easy win for Biden, I reckon. It could change, but that's what it looks like as of today. It's curious how all the hot takes predict Trump, though. I guess that's the experience of recent elections - you see shocks and then it's easy to get overexcited and predict the unexpected. Mostly, the expected just happens, and I think it will this time too.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  Biden is not coming out of his basement for the next 4 days.
                  Oh wow, what a shockingly terrible strategy during deadly (for his age) pandemic.

Comment

The bookies want guillible people to bet the wrong way, again.

Comment

Working...
                    X