• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump will win the presidency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Soon as he took office he was glad tiding with North Korean and Russian head's of state. And that makes him a superstar?

Presidents don't chose war. Man's main occupation, war is the stand out winner. Do you know how many war's exist today? Mostly in the African content and they'll keep on going long after president Thump has left office. If you're an alien observing from afar you'd come to the conclusion, what do they do? They fight.
    I don't believe in the use of war to build the economy but to each their own I guess. Human life should always come first imo.

Comment

Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
      The kurds were fighting a land war, expecting to get their own country carved out of syria, iraq and possibly some surrounding countries and expecting US support both military and diplomatic to be able to campaign for international support for them to keep it. Civil wars benefit no one. Of course they are upset that won't be realised now, and will say whatever necessary to try to reverse that.

Has there been an increase in kurdish deaths in syria since us pulled out? I believe many more died under obama/biden US involvement than have died post US starting to withdrawal troops but if I'm wrong please feel free to show me the data.

How much more involvement should US have in the middle east in your opinion? You're one of the few I have encountered who actually support it.

US dropped record number of bombs on Afghanistan last year
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
        I don't believe in the use of war to build the economy but to each their own I guess. Human life should always come first imo.
        Hippy.

Name me successful economy that was not born out of conflict. Japan, Germany, Serbia, flattened to a pulp - now successful economies having started over.

This is the nature of the human condition, we're incapable of agreeing with one another until one is eliminated. If the Brexit avoids social unrest I'll be royally impressed.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

"'I think Joe Biden has a scandal coming up that's going to make him almost an impotent candidate, we found stuff yesterday we gave it to the press' Trump said."

They definitely have something on Biden. He wouldn't be making these claims if there wasn't something big about to drop.

Comment

How was it that escaped the MSM?
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              "'I think Joe Biden has a scandal coming up that's going to make him almost an impotent candidate, we found stuff yesterday we gave it to the press' Trump said."

They definitely have something on Biden. He wouldn't be making these claims if there wasn't something big about to drop.

Comment

Not a Trump fan, all that spouting crap on Twitter, but he's a much better prospect for the UK than Biden. Look at the comments by him and Pelosi recently. Like Obummer, they seem anti-British.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Sounds to me like you have a vested interested in a particular outcome - you want a Trump win.

It isn't looking very likely, tbh. The polls could be wrong, but they're generally pretty good in the US, particularly the national polls. The national polls were pretty close in 2016. The state polling needs a closer eye, but all of the trustworthy polling companies are polling the swing states. Not looking good for you, overall. The fat lady is waddling to the podium.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    Not a Trump fan, all that spouting crap on Twitter, but he's a much better prospect for the UK than Biden. Look at the comments by him and Pelosi recently. Like Obummer, they seem anti-British.
                    Yeah, Biden and Pelosi are supposed to like mini-Trump

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                      So anti-British Obama's wife is a patron of a few schools here, and one of his daughters is dating a Brit so spending lots of time in the UK before the pandemic...
                      Last edited by SueEllen; 19 October 2020, 19:38.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X