• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump will win the presidency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snowflake gammon losing liar:

President Trump abruptly ended his 60 Minutes interview on Tuesday because he did not like the tough questions posed by CBS journalist Lesley Stahl, who quizzed him on his response to the coronavirus pandemic and questioned the size of his campaign rally crowds, according to a new report. The president walked out of the sit-down just 45 minutes into the meeting, telling the network he believed he had given them enough material before accusing them of being biased towards Democratic rival Joe Biden. Trump later threatened to release footage of the encounter before its scheduled airtime on Sunday, in a bid to expose the 'fake and biased' interview. Sources told The Washington Post late Tuesday that Trump had cut the interview short because he was unhappy with Stahl's hardball approach and was worried the back-and-forth would be edited to portray him in an unflattering light. Stahl had reportedly prefaced the conversation by asking Trump if he was 'ready for a tough interview', before grilling him on his administration's handling of the pandemic, his exchanges with Dr Anthony Fauci, and his remarks about Democratic Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer. She also brought up the allegations against Joe Biden's son Hunter, which the president has seized on during his campaign rallies seeking to portray the Bidens as a 'crime family' just days before the election. Stahl during the interview told Trump the claims against Hunter were unverified and also said the Obama administration did not spy on his campaign, insiders told the publication. About 45 minutes later, Trump told his staff, 'I think we're done, do you guys agree?' before leaving the room to complain to his aides. Trump reportedly told them that Biden, who was interviewed by the network earlier, had had an easier interview and believed the video footage of his discussion with Stahl was going to be cut to 'make him look bad.'
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Hunter Biden is going to get questioned by the FBI any day now. I can't see how half the family won't as well.

"Hey dad, everyone in the family is talking about me smoking crack and naked facetiming a 14 year old".

...is as bad as it gets.
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Hunter Biden is going to get questioned by the FBI any day now. I can't see how half the family won't as well.

"Hey dad, everyone in the family is talking about me smoking crack and naked facetiming a 14 year old".

...is as bad as it gets.
        “ President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign violated the law by masking millions in spending, a nonprofit democracy group alleged in a complaint filed with the Federal Election Commission on Tuesday.

The Campaign Legal Center said in the 81-page filing that the president’s reelection campaign and campaign committee hid $170 million in spending to major vendors as well as family members and associates by diverting the money through firms headed by Brad Parscale, who was replaced as campaign manager earlier this month, as well as other senior campaign officials.

The nonprofit alleged that the campaign effectively laundered money in order to hide payments to contractors and advisors, including the maker of a campaign app, as well as Lara Trump, the president’s daughter-in-law, and Kimberly Guilfoyle, a former Fox News host who is dating the president’s son Donald Trump Jr. ”

Trump campaign accused of masking $170 million in spending

Looks like a lot of people will be joining Trump in jail soon

Comment

Trump landslide is guaranteed! Look at the crowds turning up at his campaign events despite the pandemic and add to that the silent majority of MAGA fans, Biden has absolutely no chance. Another years and he will spend the 4 years replacing every judge in Supreme court so that he can amend the constitution to allow 4 more years. #MAGA
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

So if the stuff coming out from the laptop today is true Biden is finished.
            They categorically proved Russia interfered to help Trump in 2016 and it didn't hurt him. Hillary didn't really seem badly hurt by her email server. So I doubt it. The people who get in a froth about this are not people who are going to change who they vote for no matter what becomes public.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              They categorically proved Russia interfered to help Trump in 2016 and it didn't hurt him. Hillary didn't really seem badly hurt by her email server. So I doubt it. The people who get in a froth about this are not people who are going to change who they vote for no matter what becomes public.

It's not always about getting people to change their vote, but maybe to question whether they bother to vote.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

On Trump (GOP scum) side it is all about voter suppression - vote denied is vote gained

Comment

...is as bad as it gets.

Link to the video and link to authenticated verification? Neither? Didn't think so. You're the sort of slack brained moron these fake news outlets rely on to spread rumours and try get them know as fact before any evidence of any sort is out.

Insane.

Also: facetime calls are recorded by the server, so I'm sure Apple will be the first the FBI speak to if this is true. It SEEMS that it isn't true, as the video would already be out there if it was.

Again: beware deepfake videos of anything.

Comment

Using sockie again, sasguru

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      It's not always about getting people to change their vote, but maybe to question whether they bother to vote.
                      Fair point, but isn't this sort of last-minute revelation par for the course in an election? Do people buy it?
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X