• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump will win the presidency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not looking good for Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...are-revealing/

In my 13 years of covering House races, this is probably the most consistent cycle I’ve seen: Trump is underperforming his 2016 margins by eight to 10 points in most competitive districts. If Trump won a district by three last time, he’s probably losing it by six this time. It’s a pretty consistent pattern.

Comment

Not wanting to sound like Trump, but I wouldn't trust the WP or NYT any more than I would trust the Guardian to report on Tory news
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Not wanting to sound like Trump, but I wouldn't trust the WP or NYT any more than I would trust the Guardian to report on Tory news
        It's a report on district polling, not a lefty opinion piece. HTH.

Comment

We all know you can report on the same facts to highlight what you want.

I think he's on the way out but I won't be trusting a partisan source.

Comment

Covid cases on the up there and likely to exceed peak in July just in time for election - pollsters established already that as cases hit rural areas less people there keep believing the tulip that it's all a "Democrat hoax".

Florida counts fast and it will be game over for Trump if he loses it.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              We all know you can report on the same facts to highlight what you want.

I think he's on the way out but I won't be trusting a partisan source.
              Every source is partisan. If you can't manage to filter facts from opinions, then, er, diddums.

Comment

They have had Joe ahead in Florida polls for quite a while, though we're talking 1.5% so not exactly a sure thing.
                The other day, they had Joe ahead in Ohio though latest polls reverse that to a .2% Trump victory. According to wikipedia, Ohio results almost always mirror the winner nationally:
                In the 31 elections from 1896, Ohio has had only two misses in the general election (Thomas E. Dewey in 1944 and Richard Nixon in 1960) and has the longest perfect streak of any state, voting for the winning presidential candidate in each election since 1964

Comment

The US Senate with all it's resources in the FBI and CIA found nothing on Joe Biden, and then Trump turns up with an e-mail on a second hand laptop, from a "guy" in Delaware.

Senate fails to rake up dirt on Joe Biden

Good stuff, he's obviously desperate.
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

Not even Mafia would go after kids and family

Comment

The "covid in the USA was much worse than europe" argument is screwed now.

Comment

Working...
                      X