• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump will win the presidency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and yer maw.
    pompous ass
    oh, and an unnecessarily verbose pompous ass, at that.

Comment

First user added to the ignore list. Shame, as I had tried to keep it clean. Most folk are temporary mentalists, but BR14 is clearly a bit thick combined with something more malevolent. No great loss.

Short sentences and light explanations don't provide clarifications or the detail required to avoid nuance and misinterpretation. Perhaps one day he'll get an education and go somewhere in life.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        so you lurked for years and didn't read anything?
        WTF?
        I wish I had taken that route.
        First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by rogerfederer View Post
          Er, you really are a tiny caliber General prick, aren't you? I pity you.

Most visitors to this website don't log on, , as I mentioned, but read the content without logging on, as my sentence clearly states.

This is particularly so as this forum software is often vulnerable. Your home IP DNS will be on all the server logs. Seems a pointless risk to take, along with other identifiable information and fingerprints, over a long period of time, when you could acquire the info you read from one of the professional forums and toodle off again. The wonders of various analytics allow monitoring of almost any website. Hopefully that does become you one day - a logged off user - as it will save some electricity.
          FTFY

Comment

The Wall Street Journal is now suggesting Biden might have to quit.

He's toast.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

He's toast.
              OMFG Biden is totally DOOMed now!

Comment

The Sunday Sport thinks that there is an U-boat on the moon
                Originally posted by minestrone View Post

He's toast.
                Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  The Sunday Sport thinks that there is an U-boat on the moon

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
                  Wot?

As well as the London bus and the 747?
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                    Wot?

As well as the London bus and the 747?
                    What happened to the B-17?
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Who won tonight's debate?

@YouGovAmerica
                      Biden 54% (+19)
                      Trump 35%

@CNN
                      Biden 53% (+14)
                      Trump 39%

@DataProgress
                      Biden 52% (+11)
                      Trump 41%
                      Brutal, but then it was in the 2016 debates too. Anyway, no breakthrough for Trump tonight. He was crap on the economy (supposedly his strongest point). He was crap on Covid. Swing voters care about both. Trump is toast.

Comment

Working...
                      X