• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump will win the presidency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biden and Trump odds have disconnected.

RealClearPolitics - Betting Odds - 2020 U.S. President

Something has happened.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Been proven to be a fake picture
      However this one is real:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Hunter is a bizarre name choice for a Catholic. Now the grandkids have names like Finnegan.

Comment

Hubertus - Wikipedia
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

The Kennedys seem to have gone for this schtick as well, John, Joseph, Jack.

Now it's soirese and gibberish Irish.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              The Kennedys seem to have gone for this schtick as well, John, Joseph, Jack.

Now it's soirese and gibberish Irish.
              QAnon must be so proud of you One of their little sheeple spreading their 'facts' You'd get on well with my brother and his wife
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                QAnon must be so proud of you One of their little sheeple spreading their 'facts' You'd get on well with my brother and his wife
                You are right. I am quite sure your brother and your mother would get on well with me

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  You are right. I am quite sure your brother and your mother would get on well with me
                  Fella, that's nearly as funny as Botham's alleged response to Rodney Marsh 40 years ago - well done for staying up with the times
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      I think it's obvious that to believe 'the other' constantly, minestrone is likely mentally unwell. It's therefore better to ignore him rather than engage with such nonsense. He seems to rely on unverified content and forms weird opinions based on that. There's not much point engaging, as he's not quite right unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                      X