• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump will win the presidency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    The manner in which his wife jumped straight in to fix it shows this now is normal for him.

I suspect that his dementia drugs are more effective after he takes a short break from them, that is why he disappears for a few days before a debate.
    Do you have a Trump win celebration party planned?
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      That could be a bit of a damp squib.

Comment

Perhaps a Trump negative win party.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          By the way this isn't looking great for Biden...

TargetEarly 2020 by ? TargetSmart™

Started off well but he's losing more and more votes now and the republicans have caught up to where they were in 2016. As we know the republicans will all turn up on the day. Bit the trend is important in the last week. Tump is gaining fast already,
          I always get my election news from Target Early Target smart ™

Do you feel a little bit stupid that the other Trump supporter on here just said that Trump is actually ageing in reverse? Or have we reached the point where it just didn't matter if anything the Trump side makes any sense, just say it all and hope something sticks?

Comment

By the way, I emailed my ballot today to Arizona. Also voted for some kind of marijuana legalisation.

Comment

A friend of mine is currently there and will be a polling station marshall. The handbook you have to read is huge
              Originally posted by hairymouse View Post
              By the way, I emailed my ballot today to Arizona. Also voted for some kind of marijuana legalisation.
              Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                A friend of mine is currently there and will be a polling station marshall. The handbook you have to read is huge

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
                They sent me two massive voting guides, especially big because they were written in Spanish as well. I started getting curious when they didn't actually send me a ballot, turns out I had to explicitly ask for one since I am out of the country. Bit weird voting in a place I haven't lived in or visited for 25 years.

Comment

I started getting curious when they didn't actually send me a ballot, turns out I had to explicitly ask for one since I am out of the country. Bit weird voting in a place I haven't lived in or visited for 25 years.
                  Probably due to one of local voter list purges by local GOP scum

Comment

I always get my election news from Target Early Target smart ™
                    That is counted votes.

If I was a republican I would have taken take that, I'm actually amazed it is looking that good. Republicans have been told for months to get down on the day and do it in person.

Biden is really starting to look like a really bad candidate now, a lot of people will be having second thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      Bottle of Bells.

Comment

Working...
                      X