• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump will win the presidency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Bottle of Bells.
    Five budget whiskies that tell your dad it hasn’t been the best year for you financially
    Bell’s – You had such high hopes for me, dad. I hate to let you down. So this bottle of Bell’s – not even a litre – must say what I can’t, which is that I’m unable to pay the rent for the third month running.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Probably due to one of local voter list purges by local GOP scum
      Meanwhile in Russia...

Russian cleaner sweeps to power in surprise village vote - BBC News

Comment

Can't even remember the last time I drank whisky of any kind. Years.

Comment

Sometimes the best way forward is to stop digging.

Trump Pins Hopes on Rallies That Could Be Sealing His Defeat
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Biden is really starting to look like a really bad candidate now, a lot of people will be having second thoughts.
            Trump's been looking really bad for about 5 years, hardly a deterrent.

It is another world though. Trump is boasting that America is the biggest producer of oil in the world, while most of the western world is actively trying to reduce oil use.
            Biden is attacked for being against fracking... can you imagine in the UK a party losing votes for not being pro-fracking?
            It's a constant trap to think the USA is just like us but a bit louder.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              Cleaner, is he Novichok ?

Comment

Bottle of Bells.
                Good choice for a negative win party. Lots of alcohol, bitter as fook.

Comment

Like a Trump victory celebration, it'll be in bad taste.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Haha could you imagine if there was video of donald trump's son smoking crack and getting footjob from a crack whore prostitute.

Yet... Utter and complete silence.

A man who couldn't even successfully raise his own son (daughter is an ex addict as well ).

Say what you want about trump but his kids are doing pretty damn well.

Comment

Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
                      Haha could you imagine if there was video of donald trump's son smoking crack and getting footjob from a crack whore prostitute.

Yet... Utter and complete silence.

A man who couldn't even successfully raise his own son (daughter is an ex addict as well ).

Say what you want about trump but his kids are doing pretty damn well.
                      Ye without sin cast the 1st stone

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Working...
                      X