• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump will win the presidency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Democrats are now realising this is starting to go very bad.
    Desperate stuff, Minny.

Comment

Wenck Army is almost there to save the Führer (AKA Individual 1)

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Wenck Army is almost there to save the Führer (AKA Individual 1)
        And any hour now the Charlemagne Division will break through and turn the tide.

IF ONLY THERE WAS MORE TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Desperate stuff, Minny.
          The BLM looters going full crazy in Philadelphia is a nightmare for Biden. He's going to lose Philadelphia now and the democrats know it.

Comment

And the new Wunderwaffe will be unveiled imminently.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              And the new Barett Supreme Caliber will be unveiled imminently.
              FTFY

Comment

Republicans are now realizing this is starting to go very bad.
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Republicans are now realizing this is starting to go very bad.
                  Cops killing black people (again) so close to election might just increase turnout of black folk even further

Comment

WTF...

In a CNN interview this morning, Hogan Gidley, the press secretary of the president’s reelection campaign, was asked why the White House listed “ending the Covid-19 pandemic” as one of the Trump administration’s accomplishments on a press release.

As Alisyn Camerota pressed him on whether he thought it was accurate to say the pandemic had ended, Gidley said, “I’m not looking at the document. I don’t know what the documents says or how it characterizes the word ‘ending,’ but I’m not going to quibble over semantics.”
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I bet on Biden a while ago now.

I still think it will be a comfortable win.

Comment

Working...
                      X