• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump will win the presidency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
    I bet on Biden a while ago now.

I still think it will be a comfortable win.
    I hope so.

I used to think Trump seemed ok when he was doing the Apprentice. He seemed more reasonable than Sugar. As President, I hardly recognise him as the same person.

If Biden wins, I just hope it's not a close result.
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

I will use the size of the campaign rallies as an indicator of the level of investment that the voters of each respective party have. Objectively speaking, trump is the better candidate. He can still speak without predefined speeches, and is actually aware against who is he running (Joe think that his opponent is Bush). Joe also has a nose candy lovin', useless son, that is not even trying to cover up his shenanigans. Dems might be winning online and in surveys (dems do own the internet), but this battle will be decided by the voters on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
        Trump supporters don't give a flying fook about rape etc., what with them being irredeemable cretins.
        Do a duckduckgo image search of creepy joe with the safe search turned off. I dare you.

Comment

Originally posted by ViatoremDiEfa View Post
          Do a duckduckgo image search of creepy joe with the safe search turned off. I dare you.
          FOG.

Comment

Republicans are about 5 million national votes behind just now and there is probably another 70-80 million votes to go. But we know that Trump won by being 2.5 million votes behind and we also know that Trump has been saying that they should vote for him in person on the day.

And also that democrat preferred postal votes are less efficient, they get lost, forgot to get sent and republicans have a better chance of getting them counted as they are able to complete the things correctly.

But beyond the numbers Biden is now just getting fooked on so many sides. his son's escapades, his business dealings, the "lets change the supreme court" which ****s off democrat patriots. Complete confusion over oil and fracking, not being able to finish a sentence... His campaign is a disaster just now.

And Trump just has to do well in Florida and Pennsylvania, he is doing well there and I am sure he will hold them.

You can still get nearly 2/1 on Trump.

Comment

Trump has set his stall out on the rebounding US economy based on strong stock-market performance even during Covid, rather than on things like employment and poverty.
              Now even that is starting to teeter as people finally wake up to the fact that the US has not "turned the corner on CV", unless perhaps they made a wrong turn. Cases rising in most states, new records every day, deaths creeping back up towards 1000 per day.

There's only so long you can deny the obvious - once his base start losing loved ones for instance - but the question is if he can delude the population for a few more days.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by ViatoremDiEfa View Post
                Yeah those carefully curated photos are entirely trustworthy. Hardly like they don't exist for Trump, Pence, and every other big name who someone has an interest in attacking.

I am enjoying Trump's current tantrum on Twitter "why isn't corrupt Joe trending, it's not fair"
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Trump has set his stall out on the rebounding US economy based on strong stock-market performance even during Covid, rather than on things like employment and poverty.
                  Now even that is starting to teeter as people finally wake up to the fact that the US has not "turned the corner on CV", unless perhaps they made a wrong turn. Cases rising in most states, new records every day, deaths creeping back up towards 1000 per day.

There's only so long you can deny the obvious - once his base start losing loved ones for instance - but the question is if he can delude the population for a few more days.
                  Dead people don't vote.

People that are about to lose their house because the government wont let them work do. A lot. These people would rather take their chances with the virus ( 0.1% of death ) and keep their house.

This isn't hard to work out why trump is saying what he is saying.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    Republicans are about 5 million national votes behind just now and there is probably another 70-80 million votes to go. But we know that Trump won by being 2.5 million votes behind and we also know that Trump has been saying that they should vote for him in person on the day.

And also that democrat preferred postal votes are less efficient, they get lost, forgot to get sent and republicans have a better chance of getting them counted as they are able to complete the things correctly.

But beyond the numbers Biden is now just getting fooked on so many sides. his son's escapades, his business dealings, the "lets change the supreme court" which ****s off democrat patriots. Complete confusion over oil and fracking, not being able to finish a sentence... His campaign is a disaster just now.

And Trump just has to do well in Florida and Pennsylvania, he is doing well there and I am sure he will hold them.

You can still get nearly 2/1 on Trump.
                    Oops - looks like they've managed to lose their only copy of the incriminating files that will nail Biden in the post. Bit careless!

Comment

Trump isn't even trying to win he's obviously trying to get close enough to start loads of court cases to delay the whole process and tie it up indefinitely in legal proceedings.
                      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X