• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump will win the presidency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I will give Trump credit for the amount of energy he has. The workload and pressure must be incredible, even for a young man.
    Yet he has somehow found the time to play 290 odd rounds of golf since assuming office

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      I think that is what is called selection bias.
      I think that is what is called confirmation bias.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        Yet he has somehow found the time to play 290 odd rounds of golf since assuming office
        You'd think the bone spurs would stop him doing that, wouldn't you?
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
          Not suprising that a fan of Corbyn would be a Trump supporter.
          I am not his supporter, makes no difference to me who wins or loses. I am just relaying my thoughts on who I think is in prime position to win this race.
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
            I was meaning the campaigning specifically, how he has the energy to do multiple rallies per day... at 70+ that is pretty remarkable.

Although, 290 rounds of golf in 4 years - I'd want time off too! And he does work 2-4am on Twitter every day to make up for it.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

White House physician praises Trump's genes - BBC News

Comment

Well he is the healthiest president ever, remember.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  I think that is what is called selection bias.
                  Agree. If you take your fingers out of your ears and stop crying, it may help you to eliminate that selection bias.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                    Some voters interviewed on some news channel does not mean Trump will lose this election.

The biggest question is, who will actually go out and vote, that will swing it in either direction. Trump supporters will most definitely go and vote, he has galvanised them, they are itching to vote him back in. Democrat voters meanwhile are most likely to sit at home and not bother voting, they do not think Biden can win and they certainly do not want to vote for a main so weak and frail. They will wait another 4 years for a much younger and stronger candidate.
                    We should remember the real Trump supporters, who attend rallies, are a tiny, tiny minority of people who vote for him - what kind of weirdo goes to a political rally
                    So big crowds means little except for his ego which is of course what they're for.

More interesting is when we will actually get a first call on the result, with all the mailed ballots. Maybe we should have a sweepstake/poll. Obviously this will then de disputed and probably go through the courts, but just getting a declared result at all might take a while.

Comment

Now waiting for the Dickhead-in-Chief to blame this on Biden: Wisconsin Republican Party says hackers stole $2.3 million
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X