• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump will win the presidency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I was meaning the campaigning specifically, how he has the energy to do multiple rallies per day... at 70+ that is pretty remarkable.

Although, 290 rounds of golf in 4 years - I'd want time off too! And he does work 2-4am on Twitter every day to make up for it.
    Remember that Trump is not a politician, he's a salesman so this is just natural too him, lying to lots of gullible people....
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

And if you think this is having no effect on the race you are even more stupid than I had most of you down for.

The post story about Hunter came out on the 13th or the 14th. The early votes running total trend completely changes direction about that date...

TargetEarly 2020 by 🎯 TargetSmart™

They should have managed the story, "Hunter is a recovering crack and sex addict, but the emails are fake". Instead they hid and got twitter to ban it. Then it all blows up. Now everyone thinks it is all real, which it is.

Comment

Blimey, the tinfoil hat brigade are really going for it now, running scared...
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Polling remains stable, in fact a few swing states have even gone blue again - though they're changing every day, flashing like police lights. No sign it mattes to people who weren't already locked in vote-wise.

Boy who cried wolf... so many 'scandals' and 'revelations' nobody knows which are legitimate and everyone's weary of them. Trump creating scandal to distract from his own might backfire in that if there were a real Biden story, nobody cares.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

It's only going to end up in Biden being arrested after the election.

4 years ago you were wailing the same thing, but about Hillary.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

That site is a dashboard for counted votes. It's not a poll.

Trump was on 34 when this came out and the trend was in one direction. Now he is on 42.

People were consistently voting at the same rate, then that rate changed and is now consistent in trump's favour.

You may have your opinions but you look really dumb ignoring the evidence.

Anyway, I'll leave yous all to it and be back in time for the election. ( unless hunter gets arrested )

Comment

Trump was on 34 when this came out and the trend was in one direction. Now he is on 42.

People were consistently voting at the same rate, then that rate changed and is now consistent in trump's favour.

Anyway, I'll leave yous all to it and be back in time for the election. ( unless hunter gets arrested )
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

And if you think this is having no effect on the race you are even more stupid than I had most of you down for.

The post story about Hunter came out on the 13th or the 14th. The early votes running total trend completely changes direction about that date...

TargetEarly 2020 by ������ TargetSmart™

They should have managed the story, "Hunter is a recovering crack and sex addict, but the emails are fake". Instead they hid and got twitter to ban it. Then it all blows up. Now everyone thinks it is all real, which it is.
                  Of course it is. They even had the documents to prove it but unfortunately the Deep State intercepted them and nobody had remembered to take copies before posting them.
                  https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tucke...b61d63241f32e4

As the man said: You can fool some of the people all of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    4 years ago you were wailing the same thing, but about Hillary.
                    And many about Trump. It all just washes off

Ha, minnie citing evidence and facts, that's rich.

How come they are releasing voting data before election day? Seems the sort of thing that isn't normally allowed - and why can't they open and count mail-in ballots in advance for that matter?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      How come they are releasing voting data before election day? Seems the sort of thing that isn't normally allowed - and why can't they open and count mail-in ballots in advance for that matter?
                      As far as I am aware it's not a vote count per se, but it is a count of how many registered Democrats/Repubs have voted so I guess there will be a fairly strong correlation to the votes themselves.

A much more likely explanation for the rise you are seeing on that vote counting site is the fact that Democrats have been much more likely to use mail-in ballots this year than Republicans, after Trumps insane ranting about mail fraud got to them. Early voting in person only started about mid Oct for most states, and that is what is bringing the GOP totals up now.

Comment

Working...
                      X