• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump will win the presidency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    And many about Trump. It all just washes off

Ha, minnie citing evidence and facts, that's rich.

How come they are releasing voting data before election day? Seems the sort of thing that isn't normally allowed - and why can't they open and count mail-in ballots in advance for that matter?
    VOPP Table 16: When Absentee/Mail Ballot Processing and Counting Can Begin

Early and Mail Balloting in the 2020 Election — Analysis and Reporting | by Tom Bonier | Sep, 2020 | Medium
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Good news:

UPS says it found the lost cache of documents that Tucker Carlson claimed would damage Joe Biden's campaign

Now Tucker can finally expose Joe Biden. No doubt the FBI will be paying him a visit.

Apparently they were in a Laptop repair store.
      Last edited by BlasterBates; 30 October 2020, 12:31.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Trump is going to win because:

1) young voters, who were not old enough to vote in 2016, will mostly vote for him (Trump gains votes)
        2) the majority of old people, who have died since 2016, voted for Clinton (Biden loses votes)
        3) very few voters, who voted for Trump in 2016, will switch sides (Biden gains nothing)
        4) a lot of voters, who voted for Clinton in 2016, will switch sides (Trump gains votes)
        5) fewer democrats will vote for Biden, than voted for Clinton, because he is even more off putting than Clinton (Biden loses votes)
        6) many democrats, who didn't vote in 2016, will now come out for Trump (Trump gains votes)

QED

Comment

Trump won't win if the witches get their way.

2020 election: Witches are casting spells to stop Trump from winning | indy100

Witches are lefties now? Satanism is going downhill.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by stonehenge View Post
            Trump is going to win because:

1) young voters, who were not old enough to vote in 2016, will mostly vote for him (Trump gains votes)
            2) the majority of old people, who have died since 2016, voted for Clinton (Biden loses votes)
            3) very few voters, who voted for Trump in 2016, will switch sides (Biden gains nothing)
            4) a lot of voters, who voted for Clinton in 2016, will switch sides (Trump gains votes)
            5) fewer democrats will vote for Biden, than voted for Clinton, because he is even more off putting than Clinton (Biden loses votes)
            6) many democrats, who didn't vote in 2016, will now come out for Trump (Trump gains votes)

QED
            Not only wrong on every point, but literally the opposite of the truth on every point. Impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by mattster View Post
              Not only wrong on every point, but literally the opposite of the truth on every point. Impressive.
              Indeed. It's well known that the young vote conservative and the old vote liberal. Oh, wait.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                Good news:

UPS says it found the lost cache of documents that Tucker Carlson claimed would damage Joe Biden's campaign

Now Tucker can finally expose Joe Biden. No doubt the FBI will be paying him a visit.

Apparently they were in a Laptop repair store.
                Bit late though.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  Just need a few head shots of minestrone and I can do the same....
                  Err, usually one head shot is more than enough...

Comment

Alternative truth init.

Comment

Why is all this nonsense being posted here? Are these people paid Russian trolls? They seem to have high post counts, but why post things that are demonstrably untrue and obviously wrong? There's plenty of things to argue about that make sense, why post that Trump is aging in reverse? Or that democrats aren't voting? Or that young people vote for Trump?
                      I'm baffled.

Comment

Working...
                      X