• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump will win the presidency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hairymouse View Post
    Why is all this nonsense being posted here? Are these people paid Russian trolls? They seem to have high post counts, but why post things that are demonstrably untrue and obviously wrong? There's plenty of things to argue about that make sense, why post that Trump is aging in reverse? Or that democrats aren't voting? Or that young people vote for Trump?
    I'm baffled.
    Well my hairy rodent, you clearly have not been following the elections so far. Just been reading some pro Democrat blog I think.

Almost all the young voters who did not vote in the last elections are voting for Trump. What do they get by voting Biden ? A massive tax increase and stock market crash. With Trump they are assured to low taxes and a guaranteed job. Trump will spend the next 4 years forcing all the companies to relocate their manufacturing from China to USA. That alone will spike the job market 2 fold. He has just announced that more tax cuts are in coming, maybe the biggest ever in history.

Trump has this in the bag, he appears more energetic, much younger than Biden, he has absolutely hammered Biden here.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
      Well my hairy rodent, you clearly have not been following the elections so far. Just been reading some pro Democrat blog I think.

Almost all the young voters who did not vote in the last elections are voting for Trump. What do they get by voting Biden ? A massive tax increase and stock market crash. With Trump they are assured to low taxes and a guaranteed job. Trump will spend the next 4 years forcing all the companies to relocate their manufacturing from China to USA. That alone will spike the job market 2 fold. He has just announced that more tax cuts are in coming, maybe the biggest ever in history.

Trump has this in the bag, he appears more energetic, much younger than Biden, he has absolutely hammered Biden here.
      Nice bedtime story.

Comment

Young people don't care much about the stock market. Apart from pensions - which many of them don't even have in the US - they don't gamble on it or invest in it. They care about jobs, careers, family. People vote in the USA based upon local interests and not wider country. In this election, however, a lot of people have said they are voting for the country. That's a change since 2016.

I think and hope Trump's Republicans will lose. The adherence to lies and fake news, which I notice you have subscribed to over the past year for some strange reason, are finally diminishing. The older voters are also none too happy with the Republicans having messed up their own prospects.

Hopefully introspection within the Republicans will see a new era that no longer dog whistles alongside the evangelical 'Christians' and white supremacists that don't have much of a gulf between them - amazingly - and a reliance on polite and respectful ideological differences, rather than manipulating and misrepresenting facts to try shape views. Opinions are for discussion, but the deviation from the facts and creation of purposeful misinformation to get what they want was never going to work long enough to fool people forever.

Good riddance too.

Comment

Nice post sassy

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Factory Jobs Still Head Offshore Despite Trump Promises

In states such as Pennsylvania and Ohio Trump voters are disillusioned and have switched back to the democrats.

I don't see many young voters at his rallies.

New Poll Confirms That High Youth Turnout Would Doom Trump
              Last edited by BlasterBates; 31 October 2020, 09:53.
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

Comment from Mr Pie...

Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Trump to continue campaigning after Election Day

It doesn't matter what the results say, Trump will keep going.
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

The Democrats are evidently enjoying leading in the polls, lots of sneering on CNN and belittling of Trump and his supporters.
                    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                      Trump to continue campaigning after Election Day

It doesn't matter what the results say, Trump will keep going.
                      Biden will win. The Power Brokers will do a deal with Trump so he goes quietly(for him) else he gets arrested.

Trump’s businesses will be looked after.

That’s politics for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X