• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump will win the presidency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
    Okay great make fun of me... cool.
    Oooh, the irony. You get triggered by me mocking you, but it's ok to suggest I need psych help What a snowflake.

As for this ...
    Biden will likely win the presidency. The transition from trump to biden will be completely normal, trump will stay in the usa without any issues. What issue would he have? and why would he flee? You seem to be living in an alternate reality.

I will glady bump this thread when trump likely losses and there is an orderly transfer of power and nothing from your fantasy world happens.
    ...Trump has already said publicly that he will leave the US if he loses. He claims it's because he doesn't want to live in a democratic run country but it's really because he knows there are many gunning for him and he will no longer have the protection of being POTUS.

He may stay the term, but given he acts like a big child I wouldn't put money on it if he loses. He storms out of interviews, what do you think he'll do if he loses to Biden next week?

Not fantasy, but it is a possibility. Him refusing to leave is also a possibility. As is there being a smooth, orderly transition. But we're talking Trump here and recent actions speak load

Now run along if General upsets you
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Biden will likely win...when trump likely losses
      Chin up.

"Anyone can deal with victory. Only the mighty can bear defeat."

Comment

In the usa there is only one parties supporters that are in the streets rioting and burning down businesses and peoples homes and destroying cities. There is only one side talking about a marxist revolution. There is only one side talking about tearing up the constitution.

Who is trying to fook up the system?

Seriously you guys are suffering from some serious paranoid delusions, either that or you just lack the ability to read, watch and observe what is going on.
        FFS you really are dim. Those protesters have nothing to do with Biden or the election, whatever Trump says. They are trying to get through to the thick skulls of people like you that black people are treated proportionately worse by the police in the US (and here in the UK too).

Nothing to do with Marxism.

And you think we have paranoid delusions? Stop reading Trump's propaganda, open your eyes and ears, and maybe you'll be less of an idiot and we'll stop laughing at you Maybe

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse
          Actually a lot of us want the system broken over here too. We appreciate there will be some short term pain. Doesn't make us thick, it's the opposite actually and the people who call us thick - they are actually the thick ones because they just don't get why the system needs a reboot.
          I don't disagree with you that our (effectively) 2 party system is broken. But here's a question for you, who did you vote for at the last GE?

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            Oooh, the irony. You get triggered by me mocking you, but it's ok to suggest I need psych help What a snowflake.

As for this ...

...Trump has already said publicly that he will leave the US if he loses. He claims it's because he doesn't want to live in a democratic run country but it's really because he knows there are many gunning for him and he will no longer have the protection of being POTUS.

He may stay the term, but given he acts like a big child I wouldn't put money on it if he loses. He storms out of interviews, what do you think he'll do if he loses to Biden next week?

Not fantasy, but it is a possibility. Him refusing to leave is also a possibility. As is there being a smooth, orderly transition. But we're talking Trump here and recent actions speak load

Now run along if General upsets you
            FFS you really are dim. Those protesters have nothing to do with Biden or the election, whatever Trump says. They are trying to get through to the thick skulls of people like you that black people are treated proportionately worse by the police in the US (and here in the UK too).

Nothing to do with Marxism.

And you think we have paranoid delusions? Stop reading Trump's propaganda, open your eyes and ears, and maybe you'll be less of an idiot and we'll stop laughing at you Maybe
            I don't disagree with you that our (effectively) 2 party system is broken. But here's a question for you, who did you vote for at the last GE?
            pompous, self opinionated arse.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
              So what's your plan for this "post-broken" world then? What do you want to break exactly?

Hasn't Trump been in power for four years? What has he broken and remade better in the U.S., by way of example?

My humble observation is that a lot of people want to break stuff either because they're bored, misanthropes or because they're partisan thickos (and hence lap up the fake news).

---->

Originally posted by Lockhouse
              Still got the 2009 Bentley GT Speed. Still got the factory warranty. Would maybe swap it for a 2015 Supersports if I came into some cash otherwise happy to pootle around in it for now.

System breaker my arse

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Plan appears to be as follows:

Step 1: Break up the system!
                Step 2: ???
                Step 3: PROFIT!

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  pompous, self opinionated arse.
                  You really are a complete prick, aren't you?

What is an "self opinionated" arse? Someone who is opinionated? Why add the word "self"?

You are an uneducated moron who posts bile here. I hope this winter brings the worst for you. I used to work with a permanently antagonistic prick like you in Aberdeen called Robert _________. I went through some old emails and I see your sentences are constructed the same as his; a mess, basically.

Please stop dry humping your ____ ______.

(Edited, so you enjoy guessing the gaps yourself. What a self referential self opinionated self guessing arse you are.)
                  Last edited by rogerfederer; 1 November 2020, 01:05.

Comment

I used to work with somebody named Robert

P.S. I saw your dry humour sas...

Comment

This thread reminds me of why you should never discuss politics or religion with your mates.

Comment

Working...
                      X