• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump will win the presidency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
    Voting for Trump is like masturbation. Everyone(apart from me obviously) does it, but not many admit to it.

I wouldn’t quite bet the house yet on a clear Biden victory, but it does seem he’s going to win at this stage. If he doesn’t and its tight then Scooter might well(unfortunately) have the last laugh.

Either way, it’s still a stupid risk to take based on some candles.

Oh btw..talking of gambling..Bet Victor are offering 50/1 on a Trump win, max bet £1 and £5 minimum deposit for new customers.

If anyone is confident of a Trump win, that’s £45 easy money
    Can you then bet your fiver on Biden?

Comment

Voting for Trump is like masturbation.
      Seems like it will bring joy but just creates an embarrassing mess?
      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        So Poopers put is DOOMed?
        It's been doomed since he wasted $20k on some dodgy 'training'.
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

US stock markets have closed and it looks like investors are betting on a clear Biden win and more stimulus cash. The Dow rose over 2% and the S&P and Nasdaq rose by similar amounts. Industrial companies led the rally.

Wall Street has been expecting a Biden win for some time.
          Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          Stock markets are up and rising fast! What do they know that we dont? Of course, it all points to only one thing, the red wave is coming and Trump is annihilating Biden as we speak.
          Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

The Great Poot is now Kapoot!

Comment

Oh dear.

Comment

Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Apparently Poland is now closed:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Both candidates winning, excellent!
                    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Republicans look to be holding the Senate, Democrats the House. That means whichever wins the White House will be limited in how much damage he can do. Probably best we could hope for.

Comment

Working...
                      X