• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump will win the presidency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think our country is going to the dogs, but I look over the pond and I'm so glad I don't live over there.

Great viewing though
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Betting markets heavily favouring Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Trump was still like 2.8 on Betfair until about 1am. I looked again 90 minutes later and it was 1.4.

Comment

America is a divided country
            its time for 'The Purge'

Comment

Odds looked to good a few days ago so put a cheeky tenner on him. Some of it could be hedging against so much money being dumped on Biden over the last week.

It's still to close to call.l, but Arozona has got a lot Trump supports twitchy.
              Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post

It's still to close to call.l, but Arozona has got a lot Trump supports twitchy.

Betfair Betting odds are implying 72% probability of a Trump victory.

If you think it is still too close to call, you can bet £100 on Biden right now and win £250 + your £100 back

The odds are moving around fast..

Comment

I think Arizona got baked into the odds when Fox news called it this morning. They went up to 1.8 for trump on BF.

But it is probably realistic to suggest Trump will win Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Georgia.

Exciting times as Rylan would say.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post
                    Betfair Betting odds are implying 72% probability of a Trump victory.

If you think it is still too close to call, you can bet £100 on Biden right now and win £250 + your £100 back

The odds are moving around fast..
                    It would need to be Arizona + Nevada + Georgia + Wisconsin to get to a win. Worth a punt.

But Biden's odds have shortened. Wisconsin possibly. Get in there while you can still get 13/10.

Comment

It would need to be Arizona + Nevada + Georgia + Wisconsin to get to a win. Worth a punt.

But Biden's odds have shortened. Wisconsin possibly. Get in there while you can still get 13/10.
                      5/4 now.

Comment

Working...
                      X