• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump will win the presidency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will be in the courts for a while I think. Trump will try and get one of the states to dump a load of votes.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      This will be in the courts for a while I think. Trump will try and get one of the states to dump a load of votes.
      Agreed that we can expect an attempt to stop voters' votes being counted. Because if they are all counted, Trump loses bigly.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        As Brits, do any of you really care who wins? I mean 'really' care. I'd like Trump to lose but only as I want to see him have a meltdown and not because I want Biden to win. As a Brit I don't have any trust in any US president, so this really for me is just popcorn time.

Financially a Trump win would probably be better for me, but I'm happy to forego some of that gain to see Trump cry
        World security, yes, China will probably move to invade Taiwan soon, nobody stopped the Russians going into Ukraine and the Crimea. I'm pretty sure they would not do it if Trump was around as they know he is a maniac.

But yeah, you've got everyone from anarchists to JPMorgan trying to get a senile 77 year old into the White House. It's going to go bad quite quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          World security, yes, China will probably move to invade Taiwan soon, nobody stopped the Russians going into Ukraine and the Crimea. I'm pretty sure they would not do it if Trump was around as they know he is a maniac.

But yeah, you've got everyone from anarchists to JPMorgan trying to get a senile 77 year old into the White House. It's going to go bad quite quickly.
          Better than having a maniac in the White House, particularly as you're unable to evidence the claim that Biden is senile.

Comment

1/4

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              As Brits, do any of you really care who wins? I mean 'really' care. I'd like Trump to lose but only as I want to see him have a meltdown and not because I want Biden to win. As a Brit I don't have any trust in any US president, so this really for me is just popcorn time.

Financially a Trump win would probably be better for me, but I'm happy to forego some of that gain to see Trump cry
              Low probability of war with Trump in charge, he's only interested in money, stock markets and being "the big world leader". He's not ex-military and doesn't believe the US should fight foreign wars.

Bojo and Trump are both idiots and kind of like dumb and dumber. But at least they will talk and "do deals". Biden will be aligned to the EU and probably will never do any deals or even talk to the UK during his term.

I think Biden winning will weaken the UK even further and is likely the final nail in the UK economies coffin.
              First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Wisconsin 99% counted and Biden has a lead of 20,000. Is the fat orange man about to sing?
                Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
                  Wisconsin 99% counted and Biden has a lead of 20,000. Is the fat orange man about to sing?
                  He's about to throw his toys out of the pram.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Better than having a maniac in the White House, particularly as you're unable to evidence the claim that Biden is senile.
                    Well I wouldn't have been able to evidence the claim that Freddy Mercury had aids, but, you know, it was fairly obvious. I do think it will be clear by next year to everyone where we are with that.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
                      Looks like a recount is coming up there
                      Even if Biden wins Wisconsin, Trump is still on track to 273, only if Michigan turns to Biden there is a chance that Biden may win

Comment

Working...
                      X