• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump will win the presidency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concession speech here:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...04491612618752

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCountryContractor View Post
      There is a US presidential calculator courtesy of the Guardian website which you folks can look at here and if you overlap it with POLITICO newsfeed which is up to date and ahead of the BBC.

Few weird and wonderful combinations you can do with it but the best one yet is if Donald Trump held Pennsylvania & Michigan but lost North Carolina to Biden then you will get a split draw of 269/269 which Donald would win from House of Reps voting him in (assuming Joe Biden holds Nevada and lost Georgia)
      I was looking at that, Guardian has Biden on 238 electoral college votes and if he wins Michigan (16), Wisconsin (10) and Nevada (6), that takes him to 270, the winning number.

This thing is tighter than a gnats chuff.

qh
      Last edited by quackhandle; 4 November 2020, 16:13.
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
        Cretin can’t get it

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
          I was looking at that, Guardian has Biden on 238 electoral collage votes and if he wins Michigan (16), Wisconsin (10) and Nevada (6), that takes him to 270, the winning number.

This thing is tighter than a gnats chuff.

qh
          I've always loved that saying!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            No. They're reacting as if Biden is going to win too bigly for Trump to have a chance of contesting.
            Well yes, that too, but I discounted that as its too tight.

Comment

I was quite surprised how many hispanics vote for Ole Donny, doesn't make sense, however when you think about it America as a country doesn't make sense (52 separate microcosms, in effect).

This is going to get really messy and will make our last few elections look great.

qh
              He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
                I was quite surprised how many hispanics vote for Ole Donny, doesn't make sense, however when you think about it America as a country doesn't make sense (52 separate microcosms, in effect).

This is going to get really messy and will make our last few elections look great.

qh
                Targeted propaganda

Comment

America needs to be split up. Coming from Scotland I understand what it must be like living in a financially independent New York state or California oppressed by a government you did not vote for.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                    I've still got spare Remainer No More Tears shampoo he can have.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                      I have a feeling Arizona has been called too quickly.

The claim last night was that there was still almost 1 million election day votes to count and Trump is like 80k behind.
                      This is on.

Comment

Working...
                      X