• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cost of Covid-19 Testing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Free at Frankfurt airport

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
    If you find a budget flight, it could work out cheaper just to fly a round trip to Frankfurt in order to get tested.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Here it's about £150 for infection test and £100 for the antibody test. But the government (I.e. taxpayer) is paying.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Worth noting that the Heathrow test is not considered valid for Italy as you don’t get a certificate.

i.e. The Heathrow test is pointless.
        £80 and you don't get a certificate?
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          £80 and you don't get a certificate?

"Heathrow" and "useful paperwork" (certificates/hotel receipts) really don't go together.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

The Heathrow test (according to their website) is only for travellers to Hong Kong.

I suspect you *must* get something to prove that you've tested negative (or positive) or else anyone could just rock up and say they're clear.

Comment

Working...
            X