• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DOOM: Advance Warning

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOOM: Advance Warning

It’s the kind of warning you want to get - advance, before the real tulip happens and you get it exclusively here: CUK Forum General.

So the warning is that TOMORROW there will be no DOOM threads from me on here.

Consider yourself warned!

Comment

FOaTw.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

There's doom and there's doom, what kind of doom is this doom?
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          There's doom and there's doom, what kind of doom is this doom?
          The doom where you try start a thread or post something vaguely intelligent and then you show up.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

It's only doom for AtW. For everyone else, it's a blessed relief.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              It's only doom for AtW. For everyone else, it's a blessed relief.
              I'm sure his miserable proxy will be along soon.

Comment

I'm surprised online journalist don't use this exact style for the headlines more often. It does a good job at tickling your limbic system. I was clicking every single one

Comment

FOG

Comment

Working...
                  X