• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who should pay a lot more tax?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Fair way is to review all taxes and design a tax system that works
    “ Unfair to payor but not to payee. But you're gonna pay it, or else!”

Comment

Working class and middle class are already saddled with too much taxes.
      it's the rich people and multinationals like amazon ,google, ebay etc who should pay more, but that will never happen under a Tory govt.

Comment

We should have a whining miserable immigrant tax.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
          it's the rich people and multinationals like amazon ,google, ebay etc who should pay more, but that will never happen under a Tory govt.
          Didn't and won't happen under Labour either: not even McDonnell proposed to tax dividends at source so that those who make money from the UK but reside offshore also pay tax, as they fooking should be.

Comment

Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
            National insurance doesn't fund nhs. It's for employment related benefits which you generally only qualify for if you're an employee or were formerly an employee.

I feel like if you don't know this you should do some research. This is pretty basic tulip I would expect any working adult to know.
            Except that's untrue. There is no separation of NI and PAYE income in terms of storage bank accounts. It's all pooled together and a proportion of the overall contributes to the myriad of services and sectors we know of. Your post suggests the proportional amount of NI monies are then spent on employment related benefits, which is simply untrue.

What other basic things are you unaware of? I presume, as per your post, you aren't an adult after all - or certainly not a well formed one, given your various strange posts over the last few months here.

Comment

Pompous ass

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                Pompous ass
                BR14 normally spends Thursday afternoon pumping his sister against the battered side of a Nissan micra. Today is an off-day, which is why he is off. Just ignore him.

Comment

Originally posted by rogerfederer View Post
                  BR14 normally spends Thursday afternoon pumping his sister against the battered side of a Nissan micra. Today is an off-day, which is why he is off. Just ignore him.
                  Oh, I'd always wondered who had Thursdays

Comment

Originally posted by rogerfederer View Post
                    Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                    Oh, I'd always wondered who had Thursdays
                    My sister's been dead twenty years you ignorant pillok.
                    if i ever meet either of you, you'll wish i hadn't.

Comment

That escalated fast

Comment

Working...
                      X