• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone up for a COVID Project Death March?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone up for a COVID Project Death March?

404 Error - Page NOT Found - IT Jobs

Specific Requirements
    The successful candidate will be Senior Delivery Management of two Trace clients
    Experience in running call centres of 18,000
    Experience (and evidence) of turning around failing call centres
    Someone who has examples of quick wins
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Ah, it’s been pulled!

Never mind, I have a screenshot.

VP Operations at £2000pd...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Yeah, noticed this one on twitter.

Comment

They could have just given GPs surgeries money to hire a few clerical staff to do the trace stuff for their patients.

It's mental how crap this all is.

Comment

I bet it was just a dummy job advert created to show that due diligence has been done. No doubt that job will be given to a Cummings pub mate or some such.
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Perfect DOOM thread

Comment

Not fake

UK government seeks test and trace executive for up to GBP2,000 a day | World news | The Guardian

Comment

The person who wins the contract will be the wife or husband of someone directly connected to the Tory party.

Crooks.
                First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Inside IR35?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Inside IR35?
                    I would guess due to the officer side of things rather than the SDC side of things.

Mind you with this Government it could be that you will definitely be under Direction and Control.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                    X