• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official “Biden kicks Trumps fat arse” Presidential debates thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I call it a 0-0 draw after being up with toothache and catching it live. Trump far less unpleasant, Joe pretty sluggish with out the spark he had last time.

It was at least an actual debate, but I was reminded of their ages... it was like two old guys arguing at the park. Not much show of vigour for the next 4 years, which are going to be HARD work.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Getting old... Arthritis, going bald, developing a stutter.
      And they are bad because? Or are you just one of those dicks that mock people with disabilities*?

*For anyone who's never suffered from stuttering, believe me it can be a form of disability that needs to be learnt to control and live with. Certainly not something to be mocked.
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Does the USA want a disabled president?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          They've already got one and he's not the first
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Are you suggesting a physically disabled person couldn't be president or similarly the UK PM? Interesting view you have there.
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Decided I won’t waste my time listening to cretin Trump and have nice sleep instead, looks like good decision on my part

Comment

Originally posted by TonaldDrump View Post
                I know more about wind than you do. It is extremely expensive, kills all the birds, it’s very intermittent.
                Maybe he could buy some cheap wind from China
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  Are you suggesting a physically disabled person couldn't be president or similarly the UK PM? Interesting view you have there.
                  The point being that America would not elect an obviously disabled president... whether they were capable of doing the job or not is immaterial. They might elect, and indeed they have elected, someone who is clearly mentally unfit, but that is not an obviously visible physical or physically obvious mental disability. That's the sticking point.

FDR was very obviously physically disabled, but that was hidden from the electorate. FDR would not be elected today as it would be too hard to hide his disability.
                  Last edited by wattaj; 23 October 2020, 09:57. Reason: Speillng.
                  ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
                  Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Not to mention JFK who was nearly as physically fecked as FDR with the added advantage of Doctor Feelgood's potions.

It's a minor miracle we're still here.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      It's sad how some people are mentally unable to grasp that asking a question doesn't imply endorsement. The very concept of abstract/academic discussion is alien to them.

What's more interesting is that I say "disabled" and you only talk about physical disability. Interesting view you have there.

Comment

Working...
                      X