• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official “Biden kicks Trumps fat arse” Presidential debates thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Joe had better-prepared points
    That’s a startling coincidence. It’s almost as if the democrats are given the questions in advance!

Was he wearing a wire this time?

Comment

Originally posted by hugebrain View Post
      That’s a startling coincidence. It’s almost as if the democrats are given the questions in advance!

They found them on a laptop in a repair shop.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Was he wearing one last time?
        Originally posted by hugebrain View Post

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Looks like Trump failed to land serious punches , he is just not effective when he isn't acting like a pig in mud

Seems clear that only dumb* Trumpists care about faked Hunter Biden laptop

* dumb is really redundant

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Maybe there's a link between health and age. Who'd have thought it.

Trump did have a couple of good lines, the "you had 8 years to do this" one being the strongest. He also just repeats lies/disputed claims verbatim over and over ignoring any response. e.g "you said you'd ban fracking" / "no I didn't" / "yes you did" in both debates.

At 70+, standing for 90 minutes and having to think on your feet is really quite a feat for either candidate. They're not allowed any notes at all, right? I mean that puts your Dragons' Den pitch into perspective!
            Biden has said multiple times he would ban fracking. It's all on camera.

And 90 minutes is nothing to a golfer. You can see by Trump's gait he is physically fit. Biden on the other hand does bizarre little 2 stride jogs when he is on camera and has to cover more than 15 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

And 90 minutes is nothing to a golfer. You can see by Trump's gait he is physically fit. Biden on the other hand does bizarre little 2 stride jogs when he is on camera and has to cover more than 15 yards.
              Buckie and Kool-aid is a potent cocktail.

Comment

And that meant he lost your decisive vote?

When he is elected and won’t ban fracking you’ll be bitching that he lied to people

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  And that meant he lost your decisive vote?

When he is elected and won’t ban fracking you’ll be bitching that he lied to people
                  Well. I dont have a vote and unless your international benefits mooching act has made it to the US you dont as well.

But telling people the wont have a job doesn't go down well. Lot of jobs in fracking. Lot of jobs.

Comment

Well. I dont have a vote and unless your international benefits mooching act has made it to the US you dont as well.

But telling people the wont have a job doesn't go down well. Lot of jobs in fracking. Lot of jobs.
                    Lots of jobs were in coal industry and where are they now?

Same will happen to jobs in oil, not now but in 10-15 years - it won’t be Biden who’ll do it, but market forces - he’ll just make sure polluting oil industry has not got any subsidies - and also what he needs to do is flush all their dirty lobbying money used to finance anti-climate change efforts.

US should lead the world in new clean energy (and make money on it!) - that’s the way forward.

Reducing power of oil barons is necessary to restore democracy in the US anyway, maybe GOP will regain sanity after they are free from anti-science stance that they have to take in order to justify oil money.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      Lots of jobs were in coal industry and where are they now?

Same will happen to jobs in oil, not now but in 10-15 years - it won’t be Biden who’ll do it, but market forces - he’ll just make sure polluting oil industry has not got any subsidies - and also what he needs to do is flush all their dirty lobbying money used to finance anti-climate change efforts.

US should lead the world in new clean energy (and make money on it!) - that’s the way forward.

Reducing power of oil barons is necessary to restore democracy in the US anyway, maybe GOP will regain sanity after they are free from anti-science stance that they have to take in order to justify oil money.
                      "Hi, I AtW, I Russian, I grew up newspapers used to tell me what to think and say, I moved to west for benefits, now I am told climate truth from Sweden mental defective school child"

Comment

Working...
                      X