• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good morning good morning

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning good morning

I overslept - coffee where are you...
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

If you don't know where the coffee is, then your morning is off to a worse start than you may think

Comment

Let the self indulgent bulltulip commence....
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Almost re-filled the coffee grinder with sugar.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Almost re-filled the coffee grinder with sugar.

You need more water with it.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            I overslept - coffee where are you...

HTH

BIDI

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              If you don't know where the coffee is, then your morning is off to a worse start than you may think

A few years ago my coffee machine died. I ordered another one but unwrapping it to make morning coffee, didn't realise the glass jug was loose on the hot-plate and dropped it on the floor. Needed coffee first... a bit like when you order scissors and they come in one of those blister packs which can only be opened with scissors.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                A few years ago my coffee machine died. I ordered another one but unwrapping it to make morning coffee, didn't realise the glass jug was loose on the hot-plate and dropped it on the floor. Needed coffee first... a bit like when you order scissors and they come in one of those blister packs which can only be opened with scissors.
                I remember the coffee machine dying on Christmas morning, after a late night of assembling kid's bike and booze. A really bleak moment as my old Italian espresso pot wouldn't work on the conduction hob. Went up to the BP garage + M&S to try to but a French press. No luck. Ended up putting the espresso pot in a saucepan (which did work with the conduction hob) with a small amount of water in the saucepan.

Thus Christmas was saved.

And I did manage to buy the missus a travel blanket, tin of barley sugars, bottle of champagne and 5 litres of Castrol GTX, so that was another bullet dodged.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

And I did manage to buy the missus a travel blanket, tin of barley sugars, bottle of champagne and 5 litres of Castrol GTX, so that was another bullet dodged.

Most people use this
                  18 Best Personal Lubricants — Best Lubes for Sex
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    Whereas you pay the old man a premium to have it up you Sahara dry.

Comment

Working...
                    X