• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another nutter on the loose

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another nutter on the loose

'Far-right plot to kill solicitor who defends UK migrants' | Daily Mail Online

objected to a solicitor defending migrants so equipped himself with a confederate flag and a Nazi flag, proper shows his national pide.

'Far-right plot to kill solicitor who defends UK migrants': Suspect, 28, is charged with preparing terror acts after man carrying Nazi flag burst into law firm with knife and handcuffs

• Cavan Medlock is alleged to have gone to the Duncan Lewis offices in Harrow
    • He 'had a knife and handcuffs, while carrying a Confederate flag and a Nazi flag'
    • Prosecutors say he is an extreme right-wing terrorist who planned to kill solicitor
    • This was due to him objecting to involvement in stopping deporting immigrants
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    'Far-right plot to kill solicitor who defends UK migrants' | Daily Mail Online

objected to a solicitor defending migrants so equipped himself with a confederate flag and a Nazi flag, proper shows his national pide.
    Sounds like a Brexiteer.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Sounds like a Brexiteer.

Nah its remoaners that wander about with other countries flags.

Comment

it’s

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Nah its remoaners that wander about with other countries flags.
          Worse than either of those. He's a Lord of the Rings fan.

Amazon.co.uk:Customer reviews: Thorin Oakenshield'S Dwarven Sword Full Size Prop Replica

Thorin Oakenshield's Dwarven Sword Full Size Prop Replica

Cavan Lee Medlock
          5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking display piece
          Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 January 2014
          Verified Purchase
          First off i'll say my only criticism which is that on the back of the plaque the holes for the screws could of been a bit bigger, because this is quite a heavy sword and you want some nice sturdy screws holding it in the wall, the hilt of the sword and the blade seem to of been made in two seperate pieces and put together, it hangs on a pivet so it moves ever so slightly when i walk around my room, hardly noticeable though, it's just a lovely thing to have on the wall, i prefer the look of the dwarvish weapons from the hobbit to the elven ones.

Comment

Is this the thing I heard on the radio the other day? Top legal beagles are claiming Priti Patel's inflammatory comments about leftie human rights lawyers all but encouraging this type of attack?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Is this the thing I heard on the radio the other day? Top legal beagles are claiming Priti Patel's inflammatory comments about leftie human rights lawyers all but encouraging this type of attack?

sorry but OMFG, if this were a person who was into the words of the prophet and we suggested that by believing book written by a chap who apparently married a 9 year old brought it upon themselves or were encouraged by British law saying they cant beat their wives there would be mods in meltdown.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Everybody needs someone to blame.

Soon the mobs will be after the paediatricians!
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                  Everybody needs someone to blame.

Soon the mobs will be after the paediatricians!
                  That was an all time classic story. You wouldn't think anyone could be so ignorant but it was Portsmouth though ....

Comment

Originally posted by edison View Post
                    That was an all time classic story. You wouldn't think anyone could be so ignorant but it was Portsmouth though ....
                    Not just anywhere in Pompey either (although given the population density it could be) but Paulsgrove. Everybody is related to everybody else there
                    Do what thou wilt

Comment

Working...
                    X