• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When did people on these forums get so brainwashed?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OneManBand View Post
    Has it always been like this? Admittedly I never looked at the dredge on the "General" forum, but now I see this forum is no different from a BBC or Guardian comments section.

Incredibly brainwashed, bang in the middle of the mainstream, media-worshiping compliant little boys and girls.

Are people really contractors here?
    FOG
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      FOG
      About to become OneManBanned?

Just askin' like.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Has it always been like this? Admittedly I never looked at the dredge on the "General" forum, but now I see this forum is no different from a BBC or Guardian comments section.

Incredibly brainwashed, bang in the middle of the mainstream, media-worshiping compliant little boys and girls.

oh do piss off if you do not like it here. I bet you are a star at parties
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
          I suspect there are a few gov sockies chatting between them. Or some other vested parties.
          It seemed suspicious to me as well plenty of times.
          Being paranoid doesn't mean they're not all out to get you.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            Being paranoid doesn't mean they're not all out to get you.
            Do you think they recruit? Sounds definitely more exciting than being a salary cuck and solving tickets...

Comment

FOG

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                About to become OneManBanned?

Just askin' like.
                I see wot you did there!
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

There are 3 groups:

Those with 5 figure invoices who tend to lean towards the right.

Those with 4 figure invoices who tend to lean towards the left.

Those who no longer invoice, either through age or incompetence, and are just bitter arseholes. This is the majority group.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
                    There are 3 groups:

Those with 5 figure invoices who tend to lean towards the right.

Those with 4 figure invoices who tend to lean towards the left.

Those who no longer invoice, either through age or incompetence, and are just bitter arseholes. This is the majority group.
                    A month I take it

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
                      A month I take it

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
                      That would depend if they are from the North or South.

Comment

Working...
                      X