• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Maybe bye bye Dido

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    She has outsourced it to a private contractor who charges by 10 minute increments and has had no experience in dildo usage
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Now that's niche!
    Given the rise in sex toys that can be connected to the internet, maybe this is a growing niche that we need to look into? I wonder what certifications are available?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Now that's niche!
      Although looking at the private contractors currently used by the government, they'll probably find the wrong niche...
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by edison View Post
        Given the rise in sex toys that can be connected to the internet, maybe this is a growing niche that we need to look into? I wonder what certifications are available?
        Screwdriving. Locating and exploiting smart adult toys | Pen Test Partners
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Screwdriving - that term is a new one for me - thanks!

IIRC there was a recent story about a Chinese company that made male chastity devices that had security flaws potentially making them easily compromised.

Comment

Hardly surprising, she moves from job to job where she consistently fails or messes up big time.

But no doubt she'll find another cushy number, to fook up in a few years time.

My money is on Brexit Minister.

qh
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
              Hardly surprising, she moves from job to job where she consistently fails or messes up big time.

But no doubt she'll find another cushy number, to fook up in a few years time.

My money is on Brexit Minister.

qh
              That's fecked up already so she will be great at the job.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Dido is taking one for the team like a pro - she’ll go far

Comment

Feel free to point out I'm blind but what's the reason for reducing the quarantine period? Cause 90% don't quarantine for 14 days so lets see if they are willing to do 7? What the actual feck?!

Comment

Originally posted by dsc View Post
                    Feel free to point out I'm blind but what's the reason for reducing the quarantine period? Cause 90% don't quarantine for 14 days so lets see if they are willing to do 7?!
                    That’s the way it looks like, will probably involve some money that can be claimed for 7 days, so half the amount that would be needed to pay for 14

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      That’s the way it looks like, will probably involve some money that can be claimed for 7 days, so half the amount that would be needed to pay for 14
                      You don't get the money if the app tells you to isolate apparently....
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X