• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CRISP WEBSITES LIMITED T/A PESTFIX Paid £168,500,000.00

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CRISP WEBSITES LIMITED T/A PESTFIX Paid £168,500,000.00

CRISP WEBSITES LIMITED T/A PESTFIX a Tory party donor.

A very small company that does not make or supply PPE and never imported any items.

HMG Paid £168,500,000.00 for face masks to be imported from China

CRISP WEBSITES LIMITED - Officers (free information from Companies House)

PestFix - Contact Us
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

KUATB!!

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...Crisp+websites
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

I thought only 3rd world countries had corruption

Comment

The ERG Government, bringing World Class Corruption to the UK.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

On their website they're flogging a 50 pack of basic looking masks and a 100ml bottle of hand sanitiser that goes for about £5 on Amazon for a mere £40.

Presumably they will be charging the government several times the going rate for PPE. You couldn't make this up.

Comment

Originally posted by edison View Post
            On their website they're flogging a 50 pack of basic looking masks and a 100ml bottle of hand sanitiser that goes for about £5 on Amazon for a mere £40.

Presumably they will be charging the government several times the going rate for PPE. You couldn't mark this up.
            They can and they do, around 1000%.

qh
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

I feel like giving them a call and asking if they do ventilators.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by edison View Post

Presumably they will be charging the government several times the going rate for PPE. You couldn't make this up.
                Nice business model. Buy on amazon and sell to NHS for 8x
                Why doesn't NHS cut the middleman and buy directly on amazon

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                  Nice business model. Buy on amazon and sell to NHS for 8x
                  Why doesn't NHS cut the middleman and buy directly on amazon
                  Or cut out Amazon and buy direct from MF - only 16x of the RRP!

Comment

Every time I see the thread title pop up I keep thinking it's a website about crisps...

Edit: Just clicked the CoHo link. They're all from around where I grew up There's a chance we all went to the same school as the lads are the same age as my brother and I.

Can't say I recognise them though
                    Littlehampton pest control company bags multi-million pound NHS contract to supply PPE | Littlehampton Gazette
                    Last edited by ladymuck; 26 October 2020, 16:50.

Comment

Working...
                    X