• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CRISP WEBSITES LIMITED T/A PESTFIX Paid £168,500,000.00

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Write your MP and/or contact any news outlets you can find with the precise details. Never know, it might at least raise an awkward question for someone.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
      Nice business model. Buy on amazon and sell to NHS for 8x
      Why doesn't NHS cut the middleman and buy directly on amazon
      A friend of mine did a procurement consulting gig for a public sector body (I can't remember if it was central govt.) The scope included reviewing a long list of various product categories and the conclusion was that for a large proportion of commoditised products, it wasn't even worth looking else where, just go direct to Amazon.

Comment

Should have put Lord SurAlan in charge of this. The core to his business success is/was doing deals to buy shed-loads of cheap stuff overseas.

Comment

"Now it has emerged that PestFix also recalled the FFP2 masks that the government had purchased – “because they only meet the requirements of an FFP1 mask”. Two of the three types of mask supplied by PestFix turned out to be faulty."
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

The reply is pretty swift in telling Jo Maugham he is talking crap.

https://goodlawproject.org/wp-conten...tfixGLD4-1.pdf

The guy is unhinged to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              The reply is pretty swift in telling Jo Maugham he is talking crap.

https://goodlawproject.org/wp-conten...tfixGLD4-1.pdf

The guy is unhinged to be honest.
              https://twitter.com/JolyonMaugham/st...29486241947648

"A builder is suing me, so i've resigned and it's politically motivated."

Comment

This came up on twitter and I thought of you. Hold a public inquiry into Government contracts granted during Covid-19 - Petitions

If you genuinely think fraud/corruption is evident, DO something about it. Easy to say "it wouldn't make any difference" but at least if you do it, when nothing happens you can say you tried.

Comment

If this thread accomplished anything constructive it was to highlight the "Gullibulls" and "Gullicows" that inhabit this forum.
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                    If this thread accomplished anything constructive it was to highlight the "Gullibulls" and "Gullicows" that inhabit this forum.
                    ie Zigenare
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      This came up on twitter and I thought of you. Hold a public inquiry into Government contracts granted during Covid-19 - Petitions

If you genuinely think fraud/corruption is evident, DO something about it. Easy to say "it wouldn't make any difference" but at least if you do it, when nothing happens you can say you tried.
                      signed

Comment

Working...
                      X