• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Self-cloning mutant crayfish are invading a Belgian cemetery

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Germany! Obviously Adoph's plan B.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Yeah I was trying to figure out how crayfish would overrun a cemetary too. Glad it's not just me.

I refuse to click the link and find out the Fail's interpretation of events.
      That's why I copy the stories when I start threads - but it means you miss the interesting pictures
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        Huh? I thought crayfish lived underwater.
        Isn't Belgium mostly underwater anyway? If not, it bloody should be!
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Are they edible?

If so is humans have to do our thing and eat them into extinction.
          The Belgians, depends how hungry you are but I suppose you have to eat them with mayo rather than ketchup
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

It's the Wail, of course it makes no sense! Can't believe you people are trying to attach logic to a Wail headline.
            First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
              It's the Wail, of course it makes no sense! Can't believe you people are trying to attach logic to a Wail headline.
              True. It's one of the definitions of madness, I believe

Comment

Working...
              X