• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Peak Wailing (Trigger warning)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peak Wailing (Trigger warning)

How will the Wailers react to their bible describing the death of migrants as this?
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Fay Weldon's third husband is William Shakespeare? I'm not surprised it's toxic.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Fay Weldon's third husband is William Shakespeare?

I do, or not I do, that is the question.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

well I hope we don't try to score cheap points over deaths of children. Mods obviously don't have scruples...

The reality is the UK is encouraging the use of inadequate boats to get to the UK because we don't deport those that arrive here illegaly.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Any points you see are all in your mind.

We do deport illegals. A small proportion... But you're right. Not nearly enough, and not with enough appropriate speed. (Slow enough to fairly hear all claims, far enough people aren't in limbo for years, establishing themselves here).
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            How will the Wailers react to their bible describing the death of migrants as this?

Originally posted by NAT the nasty feckwit View Post
            Any points you see are all in your mind.

We do deport illegals. A small proportion... But you're right. Not nearly enough, and not with enough appropriate speed. (Slow enough to fairly hear all claims, far enough people aren't in limbo for years, establishing themselves here).

Hmm attacking readers of the mail because you are trying to portray them as heartless and not caring about dead children really does smell of trying to pathetically score points, the fact its two mods is even more unpleasant.

Yes the UK is pathetic at deporting illegal immigrants. We should do it with quiet efficiency. however anyone trying to use the death of a child to attack innocent people is despicable.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
            X