• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Farage brown noses Trump

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farage brown noses Trump

"The bravest person I have ever met," Farage praises Trump at Arizona rally - BBC News

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

The question is, what is he doing in the USA as there is a travel ban for people from the UK to the USA....Much like Kanye '******* Idiot' West was in London the other day. Once again it seems there are rules and then there are 'rules'

Edit, I see Hatie Katie is also over there
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Aren't private jets exempt or something?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

The question is now whether Nige will need a ventilator.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Aren't private jets exempt or something?
          I think you'll find the reason why in the title of this thread:

USA travel advice - GOV.UK

Entry requirements - USA travel advice - GOV.UK
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            The question is, what is he doing in the USA as there is a travel ban for people from the UK to the USA....Much like Kanye '******* Idiot' West was in London the other day. Once again it seems there are rules and then there are 'rules'

The ERG, Ukip and the Brexit Party are in reality satellite branches of the Tory Party. Farage has carte blanche from Boris & Co to do things that Boris wants to do but is best left to Farage.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

There are 'rules' and then there are 'exemptions'. There are certainly exemptions for journalists (possibly even unemployed ones) .
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                There are 'rules' and then there are 'exemptions'. There are certainly exemptions for journalists (possibly even unemployed ones) .
                Farage isn't a journalist (there has been this discussion previously) but he is a ****. I thought he was now a financial advisor advising gullible people to part willingly with their money

Comment

Today, Nigel Farage stood in front of a baying crowd of unmasked morons at a "superspeader" Trump rally in Phoenix, Arizona, to make public obeisance to the most dangerously deranged president America has ever seen.

In a foam-flecked torrent of flattery, Farage told the assembled half-wits how he "was honoured to come to America to bring the Brexit message," before going on to praise the world's leading conman and tax-dodger as "the single most resilient and bravest person I have ever met in my life," unmatched for his determination "to fight for patriotism and to fight against globalism."

By voting for Trump, "you will be voting for decency," bellowed the Brexit Party leader to cheers from the massed covidiots and self-satisfied smirks from the Pussy Grabber in Chief himself.

Even by Farage's standards, this was a vomit-inducing display of sycophancy. But it did highlight the fact that Trump and Brexit are very much part of the same far-right project.

If Trump loses next week, this will be a severe blow to the liars and crooks who promoted B*****.

Comment

Whatever next? Hollywood Pedo Actor praises Biden?
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                    X