• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Farage brown noses Trump

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Whatever next? Hollywood Pedo Actor praises Biden?
    Hollywood actor is likely to be an eligible US voter, and wtf Farage got to do with Us elections other than being proxy used to communicate with Assange?

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Farage isn't a journalist (there has been this discussion previously) but he is a ****. I thought he was now a financial advisor advising gullible people to part willingly with their money
      Whatever your opinion of him, he was until recently a broadcaster which makes him currently (among other things) an unemployed journalist. I'm sure he's not exactly flattered by that tag.
      As for being a financial advisor, I've not seen that, has he gone into business with Scooty?
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Would you consider Gary Lineker a journalist?
        Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        Whatever your opinion of him, he was until recently a broadcaster which makes him currently (among other things) an unemployed journalist. I'm sure he's not exactly flattered by that tag.
        As for being a financial advisor, I've not seen that, has he gone into business with Scooty?
        Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Would you consider Gary Lineker a journalist?

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
          Absolutely. The bar is actually far lower than you think it is...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            He's offering "fortune" and "freedom" no less.
            Basically a conspiracy-theory-heavy site written mainly by a young sidekick blogger. I've subscribed.

Fortune and Freedom

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Hollywood actor is likely to be an eligible US voter, and wtf Farage got to do with Us elections other than being proxy used to communicate with Assange?
              About the same as Obama sticking his nose into US affairs? They can feck off if they think it's a one way street.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

About the same as Obama sticking his nose into US affairs? They can feck off if they think it's a one way street.
                You don’t believe Obama was born in USA?

Comment

Do you always make racist statements about former US presidents?
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I wrongly think Farage isn't a journalist (I have yelled over this discussion previously and ignored the evidence)

FTFY

The problem is you don't like him so you ignore facts. To be a journalist you only need to partake in journalistic activities, which he has done and there is even published text, video & audio proof. As pointed out above you don't have to be any good. You don't need any qualifications to be a journalist.

oh look the press gazette

What makes a good journalist? - Press Gazette

Its not like Germany where you need a qualification to do anything.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      Do you always make racist statements about former US presidents?

Why is it racist? show your working.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X