• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Labour Anti-Semitic Under Corbyn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Corbyn suspended over Labour anti-Semitism report

Corbyn suspended over Labour anti-Semitism report - BBC News
    And it was about the comments he made about the outcome of the investigation not for the investigation itself.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Corbyn suspended over Labour anti-Semitism report

Corbyn suspended over Labour anti-Semitism report - BBC News

The crazies will form a new jew hating party and take a chunk of votes.

Comment

Suspending JC took me by surprise.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Suspending JC took me by surprise.
          Don't feck with the former director of public prosecutions.

Comment

My neighbour is a Corbyn supporting old commie. He was telling me over the fence one day how it was ridiculous that a Jew be involved in Israel Palestine peace talks.

I mean, what do you say back? It's mental ilness stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              My neighbour is a Corbyn supporting old commie. He was telling me over the fence one day how it was ridiculous that a Jew be involved in Israel Palestine peace talks.

I mean, what do you say back? It's mental ilness stuff.
              You should have switched the subject to talk about 5G.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Whataboutery at its finest.
                What about the UKIP internal report into some of it's members supporting BLM? Still waiting on that one...
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Seems like a certain MP for Islington North has raised a lot of money to fight his suspension.

Jeremy Corbyn fund hits GBP340k after his suspension from Labour party | Daily Mail Online

Guess his supporters think he will be against the former Director of Public Prosecutions when it is the NEC who don't actually have any clear rules at the moment.

This is why he was suspended -

"The scale of the problem was also dramatically overstated for political reasons by our opponents inside and outside the party, as well as by much of the media."
                  Jeremy Corbyn

Jeremy Corbyn vows to fight suspension from Labour Party over response to antisemitism report | Politics News | Sky News

Comment

Labour Anti-Semitic Under Corbyn

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

This is why he was suspended -

"The scale of the problem was also dramatically overstated for political reasons by our opponents inside and outside the party, as well as by much of the media."
                    Jeremy Corbyn

Just when tories are at their worse Labour comes in with hold my beer!

Starmer has just said in R4 this morning he told Corbyn what he was going to say but Corbyn still put up his Facebook post saying problem of antisemitism was “dramatically overstated for political reasons” directly contradicting Starmer and which lead to his suspension.

All Corbyn had to do was keep silent and not play the victim in a report on focusing on anti-semitism but now Len McCluskey has entered the fray and Tory HQ are pissing themselves laughing
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

The crazies will form a new jew hating party and take a chunk of votes.
                      and they will name it as National sozialistische Partei

Comment

Working...
                      X