• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Labour Anti-Semitic Under Corbyn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    This is why he was suspended -

"The scale of the problem was also dramatically overstated for political reasons by our opponents inside and outside the party, as well as by much of the media."
    Jeremy Corbyn
    Ah, it's one of those. A nice witch-hunt, any reasonable comment you might make is viewed as "YOU ARE A HUGE ANTI-SEMITE". I'm no JC fan but it's hardly controversial to suggest the media blew this up and people used it as political ammo, while still accepting there was/is a very real problem.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      What about the UKIP internal report into some of it's members supporting BLM? Still waiting on that one...
      That's just silly whataboutery.

UKIP - a party with three members and a dog, known for being bat tulip crazy. Labour party - half a million+ members. The scale of the problem in the latter (potentially, and as it has turned out, actually) way outweighs the issues with the morons at UKIP and their supporters. It makes sense that the more serious issue is dealt with first.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        That's just silly whataboutery.

UKIP - a party with three members and a dog...
        No, that's just silly.

Dogs are social, friendly and more intelligent than any UKIP member. I don't believe a dog would volunteer to be a member of UKIP.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          No, that's just silly.

Dogs are social, friendly and more intelligent than any UKIP member. I don't believe a dog would volunteer to be a member of UKIP.
          So why do some of them attack and kill children? Also they particularly hate foxes, which I grant you is a sound judgement!
          But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
            So why do some of them attack and kill children? Also they particularly hate foxes, which I grant you is a sound judgement!
            Are you are referring to UKIP members or to dogs? It's not clear (or obvious).

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Ah, it's one of those. A nice witch-hunt, any reasonable comment you might make is viewed as "YOU ARE A HUGE ANTI-SEMITE". I'm no JC fan but it's hardly controversial to suggest the media blew this up and people used it as political ammo, while still accepting there was/is a very real problem.
              He needed to simply keep his mouth shut but it is clearly beyond him so I suspect he is an anti-Semite.

Watched Newsnight last night and apparently there was an agreement between him and 4 other leftie MPs in Labour to keep their mouths shut over the report for the next few weeks. A couple of then were them surprised that Corbyn opened his big mouth.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

I think it's because children don't pay taxes and might turn out to have less right wing points of view, based on having an open mind and judging people by their words and actions, not their skin colour, religion or the country they were born in.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  He needed to simply keep his mouth shut but it is clearly beyond him so I suspect he is an anti-Semite.
                  Because he refused to hold his views in check? Nah, far more likely he'd rather be suspended than act falsely (as he sees it). If he maintains the issue has been used to stir up dissent and blown up by the media - which seems an arguable position - he shouldn't have to censor those views.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

No, that's just silly.

Apart from Churchill (AKA SupremeSpod)!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      Because he refused to hold his views in check? Nah, far more likely he'd rather be suspended than act falsely (as he sees it). If he maintains the issue has been used to stir up dissent and blown up by the media - which seems an arguable position - he shouldn't have to censor those views.
                      For some reason he thought and thinks the media are against him, there as if he had got a good advisor he could have done a Blair.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X