• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Covid: Merkel warns of 'long, hard winter' as lockdowns returns

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Oh gosh they are and then some. I know of no German families divided down the middle with political turmoil like B.

Sure Bavaria has been trying for independence for ages. But that's not going to happen.
    I thought this was a covid thread, not a B one.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      All Scootys threads are full of B...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I've created a Covid DOOM thread but it's best for you to avoid it...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          I've created a Covid DOOM thread but it's best for you to avoid it...
          I notice it's not an official DOOM thread. Are you slacking again?
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I thought we were talking about nations divided not one more than the other. Diseases don't seem to mind what is dividing them.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              I notice it's not an official DOOM thread. Are you slacking again?
              All my threads are implicitly official.

Some gain special coveted The Official status

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                All my threads are implicitly official.

Some gain special coveted The Official status

HTH
                Good to see your time at Pravda wasn't completely wasted...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  Good to see your time at Pravda wasn't completely wasted...
                  You got it, komrade Mordak

Here is how to read Pravda correctly -

beginning of red heat (1988) 1080p HD - YouTube

Comment

Long, hard winter? I thought Germany had Covid under control?

At least that's what we were told when Boris and Rishi were cocking it up back in April.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Not really anymore due to the ****ers having to go abroad for their holidays, due to the ****ers holding parties including the idiots who just had to have weddings with hundreds of guests, due to the young ****ers holding parties in public spaces, due to the ****ers who run companies such as meat preparation without the proper precautions in place, due to the ****ers who decided it was over and let their guard down, due to the ****ers who believe it is a hoax...its getting worse and we start 'Lockdown: Chaper Two' on Monday. Toilet roll is already getting scarce, ****ers
                      Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                      Long, hard winter? I thought Germany had Covid under control?

At least that's what we were told when Boris and Rishi were cocking it up back in April.
                      Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X