• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Covid: Merkel warns of 'long, hard winter' as lockdowns returns

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Not really anymore due to the ****ers having to go abroad for their holidays, due to the ****ers holding parties including the idiots who just had to have weddings with hundreds of guests, due to the young ****ers holding parties in public spaces, due to the ****ers who run companies such as meat preparation without the proper precautions in place, due to the ****ers who decided it was over and let their guard down, due to the ****ers who believe it is a hoax...its getting worse and we start 'Lockdown: Chaper Two' on Monday. Toilet roll is already getting scarce, ****ers
    Yeah, **** this tulip, **** Covid!

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      "you're not allowed to have your own definition of freedom"
      <modsnip>
      I wonder which one of you Mods keeps deleting this post.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        I wonder which one of you Mods keeps deleting this post.
        That'll be me. I thought you might get the hint, but apparently not.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
        X