• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Carpentry TV show gets the Chop

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carpentry TV show gets the Chop

The Chop: Sky cancels TV carpentry show over contestant'''s tattoos - BBC News

Originally posted by BBC
    Sky will not broadcast its TV carpentry contest The Chop after an investigation into a contestant's face tattoos found they "could be connected to far-right ideologies".

The first episode aired earlier this month but the rest of the series has now been cancelled.

The participant was accused of having Nazi symbols on his face, but he denies they have any such meanings... more in full story, follow link
    (admin note, your auto-URL thing doesn't escape characters properly...)
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

I would never have made the connection between 88 and Hitler.

Numerology has a completely different interpretation of that number, such as:
    Angel Number 88: Why It Appears To You - Numerology Nation

What is the meaning of 88 in numerology?

Angel numbers often come in a sequence, unlike the core numerology numbers that are single. This means that the angels want to emphasize a certain message.
    The main reason why angel number 88 is coming into your life is to present to you a message of abundance, stability, and prosperity.

Comment

824!
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        824!
        Mmmm. 'Hail, Biggus Dickus!'
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Jesus Christ!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            I would never have made the connection between 88 and Hitler.
            Me neither. It's Two Fat Ladies innit

I'm pretty sure they're not Nazis...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
            X