• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nationwide Building Society House Price Index Oct 20

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
    Smoke and mirrors.

I’ve stopped believing in any statistic that is out there. Who would have thought that we’d get to a point in which people ignore experts and every statistic is fudged.

There is a massive difference between a scientific, credible expert and someone who claims to be an expert that just is an ex car salesperson now working for an estate agency. The latter were never experts and should be treated as experts.

Summary: it feels like 2007 and is a terrible time to buy in a popular area outside of London. If you fancy London then you are also just as well waiting until late winter or spring to even consider buying.

Comment

Originally posted by rogerfederer View Post
      Summary: it feels like 2007 and is a terrible time to buy in a popular area outside of London. If you fancy London then you are also just as well waiting until late winter or spring to even consider buying.
      How do you feel about Wandsworth?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        How do you feel about Wandsworth?
        Sh1t one way system.
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          Sh1t one way system.
          FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            FTFY
            I thought he'd flounced back to Portugal? Is Rogerfederer his sockie?
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Is Rogerfederer his sockie?
              Looks this way

Comment

Working...
              X