• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Holidays

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holidays

“ A coronavirus mutation which originated among Spanish farmers could be responsible for up to 80 per cent of Britain’s infections after holidaymakers brought it home over the summer, a new study has suggested.

The variant, known as 20A.EU1, was discovered by a team of international researchers who tracked its spread across Europe through its genetic code.

Similarly to other viruses, Covid-19 mutates twice-monthly on average, but these variations - including 20A.EU - do not tend to change the function of the virus, scientists say.”

Coronavirus strain discovered in Europe accounts for '80 per cent of UK cases', study finds

FFS it would have been cheaper for the economy to refund holiday money AND pay same amount for free holiday to Spain - next year.

So this one really might be Spanish Flu?
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I blame psychocandy, he brought this plague from spain

Comment

Where is PC now?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Where is PC now?
          I hear Spanish flu got him

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Working...
          X