56% 56%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: 56%

My post count is Majestic

AtW is always on top

Default 56%

“ Scottish voters' 'loathing' of Boris Johnson main reason for independence support surge, poll says

A poll by JL Partners conducted last month found 56 per cent support for Scottish separation and 44 per cent opposition.

The poll also showed that Nicola Sturgeon is on course for a landslide win in next May's Holyrood election, with 58 per cent support for the SNP in the constituency vote compared to only 19 per cent for the Tories and 13 per cent for Labour.“

Scottish voters' 'loathing' of Boris Johnson main reason for independence support surge, poll says

The way things going this forum might have to change domain to contractor.m25 ...

Contractor Among Contractors

wattaj - scorchio!

It's getting very interesting up here as the SNP base begin to realise that they're not really trying for independence. The IPS could nip in on the second vote to stir the pot. Could be fun.

The SNP are also pushing an odd mix of wokie and hardline policies that aren't going down too well either... they've basically become the establishment they sought to destroy. Hilarious if it were not so damaging.
    ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
    Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

AtW is always on top

Not trying for independence - what do you expect SNP to do - General Strike, armed struggle?

They are on path to win next ref and it will be very soon - Labour, if they want to run next Govt, will have to agree it and even if they won’t once support goes above 2/3 then they can run it anyway.

If Brexit was decided by 52 vs 48, why can’t Scotland have it?

EU will accept them as new member too,- due to exceptional situation with fooking Brexit.

wattaj - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    Not trying for independence - what do you expect SNP to do - General Strike, armed struggle?

They are on path to win next ref and it will be very soon - Labour, if they want to run next Govt, will have to agree it and even if they won’t once support goes above 2/3 then they can run it anyway.

If Brexit was decided by 52 vs 48, why can’t Scotland have it?

EU will accept them as new member too,- due to exceptional situation with fooking Brexit.
    You don't get it, do you: Scotland cannot afford independence.

The SNP brass know this, but they cannot be seen to admit it, so they keep kicking the can further and further down the road whilst keeping the mouth breathers happy.
    ---

Former member of IPSE.

---

---

AtW is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by wattaj View Post
    You don't get it, do you: Scotland cannot afford independence.

The SNP brass know this, but they cannot be seen to admit it, so they keep kicking the can further and further down the road whilst keeping the mouth breathers happy.
    And Kosovo can?

Independence is emotional argument, not financial - but with Brexit happening SNP should be able to successfully argue that being in EU would be better option economically plus FREEEEEDOOOOOOM.

No brainer, thanks to thick fooks who voted for lies spread by the likes of Farage and Boris

wattaj - scorchio!

EU membership requires a central bank and a vastly reduced deficit. Neither of which the SNP would be able to magic up out of the unicorn poo and porridge dust they sprinkle about the place.
    ---

Former member of IPSE.

---

---

AtW is always on top

EU membership requires a central bank and a vastly reduced deficit. Neither of which the SNP would be able to magic up out of the unicorn poo and porridge dust they sprinkle about the place.
    They will get waivers owing to the fact they were part of EU before and it was not their fault they tot forced out by Mor Ons

This will pave way for England to return also, so EU got strategic interest here to give Scotland things they would not give in last Ref

Godlike

Whorty is a fount of knowledge

Do you not think that the EU would allow the Scots to join just to p1ss off the Tories? If I was in Brussel's shoes then I would
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

More fingers than teeth

ladymuck has reached the peak. Play again?

Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    Do you not think that the EU would allow the Scots to join just to p1ss off the Tories? If I was in Brussel's shoes then I would
    Hard border to Scotlandshire!

wattaj - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    They might; they do like to collect piss-poor money sinks.
    ---

Former member of IPSE.

---

---