• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Eat Out to Help Out increased coronavirus infection rates, study finds

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Absolutely. I saw that footage and now looking forward to Tier 5, which needs to include public flogging for repeat offenders.
    In Wales if you leave false details at a resturant etc you are now are committing an offence - though I suppose it's easier to catch people in a country with a small population.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      In Wales if you leave false details at a resturant etc you are now are committing an offence - though I suppose it's easier to catch people in a country with a small population.
      Yeah, but how are they going to find people if they left false details?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Yeah, but how are they going to find people if they left false details?

Cos you are stupid and do it in a village where everyone knows who you are.

Wouldn't work in London....
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Wouldn't work in London....
          Worked for me - I just written it down that Sue Ellen of Grosvenor Crescent, SW1X was there...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Worked for me - I just written it down that Sue Ellen of Grosvenor Crescent, SW1X was there...
            How did that work for you exactly? She's a girl. Well, sort of...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

It was a Friday night in Soho, ATW was wearing his special going out party dress and Louboutins
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Do I have to remind you about the Gingham Dress incident?

Comment

Working...
                X