• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What’s everyone driving these days ??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    A 2001 Toyota Corolla most of the time. I don't take my 1989 Ford Orion 1.6i Ghia out as much as I should, and I feel bad about that; it's a great car
    Proper contractor cars.
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      Bicycle. That's recession/pandemic/general situation cock-up. Anyone got a spare puncture repair kit?
      You need to go tubeless
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

BMW 530D M Sport Estate - soon to be swapped for a Volvo XC90
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Uhhhm....a 2005 Vauxhall Astra.

I had a nice Jag S Type then a few years ago I used it for all of about 2000 miles in 10 months so let it go, got a new car for the Mrs and had her old one (The aforementioned Astra).

I keep meaning to find something else, but it's actually pretty handy having a crap run around. Park it anywhere, fill it with anything, if it breaks I'll throw it away. I have motorbikes for going fast, and I just take people flying when I want to show off

Oh, and we do still have our '68 Beetle
          Last edited by vwdan; 31 October 2020, 10:04.

Comment

2011 VW T5 Transporter part converted to camper but halted that as couldn't get wifey into it any more

2015 VW Caddy wheelchair accessible vehicle

Love the T5 but don't get to use it as much as I would like now, so mostly drive the Caddy. The smaller van is an easier drive, but there is just something fun about driving a vehicle where almost every other driver in the same vehicle on the road waves to you; brings a bit of sunshine to the day
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Ditched big expensive fast cars for a nearly new Mazda CX-3 since giving up chasing the contracts. Not quick, not big, but fun to drive and looks pretty. And very well equipped.

When we get bored, there's always the 7 meter motorhome to play with...
              Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                Love the T5 but don't get to use it as much as I would like now, so mostly drive the Caddy. The smaller van is an easier drive, but there is just something fun about driving a vehicle where almost every other driver in the same vehicle on the road waves to you; brings a bit of sunshine to the day
                One of my biggest regrets is selling my '68 VW Campervan - had so so much fun in that thing

Comment

Actually still driving the BMW F80 but only done 8000km this year. Was looking at the G80 to replace it but it is one ugly ****er...
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                    One of my biggest regrets is selling my '68 VW Campervan - had so so much fun in that thing
                    Seen the price of them now? Mid £20ks for a healthy bay window, £40k for a Splitty (and I could have had a fully restored one for £2500... )
                    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
                      Years ago we would have been proud, these days I hate to ask !!!

I’ve got a merc ML63 (best car I’ve every owned, not new by a long shot, it just fab + a money pit of a maserati granturismo, it’s just tulip in every regards

What you got

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
                      What am I driving? Mainly the wife crazy these days!
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X