• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What’s everyone driving these days ??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s everyone driving these days ??

Years ago we would have been proud, these days I hate to ask !!!

I’ve got a merc ML63 (best car I’ve every owned, not new by a long shot, it just fab + a money pit of a maserati granturismo, it’s just tulip in every regards

What you got

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Looks like every noob drives ML63 these days

Comment

Still got the same '04 Nissan 350z.

INKSPE I know but I've had her for over 10 years*, reliable and fun to drive.

* edited to add, since 25 June 2008
      Last edited by ladymuck; 30 October 2020, 23:10.

Comment

I find that I mostly use Shank's pony nowadays....
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

If it ain't got PDK...

Comment

Still got my lottery win MX5 which someone convinced me I should spaff my winnings on

Comment

Bicycle. That's recession/pandemic/general situation cock-up. Anyone got a spare puncture repair kit?
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

A 2001 Toyota Corolla most of the time. I don't take my 1989 Ford Orion 1.6i Ghia out as much as I should, and I feel bad about that; it's a great car

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  Bicycle. That's recession/pandemic/general situation cock-up. Anyone got a spare puncture repair kit?
                  I got a couple of those. Too many bike thieves in my area.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Outside of work? Whatever I have paid for without finance and insured for under £200, and so should you in the current climate.

Horses for courses:

2002 Landrover Defender for when I am chopping logs & trundling around or pulling horses.
                    2006 Mini Cooper for popping down to shops.
                    2015 GS Adventure for getting places quickly.

If there is one thing I regret about contracting it is the money I spent on cars. PCPs are the next toxic housing loans IMHO.

Work is a different matter, but nothing that would not damage my spine on UK roads. All currently depreciating in a storage facility.
                    Last edited by clearedforlanding; 31 October 2020, 09:01. Reason: 's

Comment

Working...
                    X