• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What’s everyone driving these days ??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porsche
    Jag
    Merc

BMW bike
    Kawasaki bike
    Beta bike
    Mutt bike

All old, paid for. Finance is for capital, not depreciating assets.
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
      Porsche
      Jag
      Merc

BMW bike
      Kawasaki bike
      Beta bike
      Mutt bike

All old, paid for. Finance is for capital, not depreciating liabilities.
      FTFY

Comment

I know that Frau D. is currently driving me mad as she is furloughed...
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Not doing much driving these days, but when I am it’s in the PDK beater.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Grubby old Renault Kangoo van. Brill my little van is.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              And the fastest appreciating car on the used market for good reason. Damn useful the Kangoo & Partner and a frugal feelgood factor. A practical Renault 4.

Good choice.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                My Dad loves a little van and wishes my Mum would let him have one. He keeps trying to convince me I need to swap my Zed for a van

Comment

Audi A4 technik avant, a few years old but perfect for the motorway. Not that I have put it on the motorway for over 4 years now.

Post covid, it will get traded in for something big and electric and we move from a two car family to a one car. The other is Mrs BlueSharp's hot hatch.
                  Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    My Dad loves a little van and wishes my Mum would let him have one. He keeps trying to convince me I need to swap my Zed for a van
                    Hobbs & Parker Auctions (Ashford)- ex NHS & Fire Department Vans to his hearts content. Available in many colours from the NHS and red from the fire department.

Think £1200 pounds with FSH nil depreciation.

My pleasure,

Arthur Daley.
                    Last edited by clearedforlanding; 31 October 2020, 09:31. Reason: *not acton

Comment

2007 Audi TT mk2

Had it 8 years. I do less than 2000 miles a year and, if I didn't live in the sticks, I'm not sure I'd bother having a car.

I'll probably keep it until it dies.
                      Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Working...
                      X